Chapter Nine

Friday

Anna picked up her phone and dialed Damien's number, whom she had down under "Damien 💖".

"Hey Damien. Um it's Anna. I have an answer. If you could meet me today so we can talk I would appreciate it. Um anyways, bye." She finished and hung up the phone.

Her heart hurt a little. He was supposedly waiting for her to call, yet the third time she called she still got no answer, so she left a voicemail. She hoped he didn't lie to her at the coffee shop.

A few moments later her phone lit up.

Damien 💖: Meet me at 3pm SHARP at Cafe Lemaire. Again. 3pm SHARP. Do not be late little girl xxx

She looked at the time. 1:30pm. Great. She had plenty of time to get ready. She took a shower and decided on what to wear.

"Hmm. Cafe Lemaire is pretty fancy and expensive. Maybe I should pull out the black dress" Anna said to herself. She reached into the back of her closet and pulled out a little black dress. She's only worn it once. To her 18th birthday party Alex threw for her and the only birthday party she's ever had. She decided on the black dress and a pair of strappy red heels that made her 5'0 stature a little less showing. She put on some red lipstick and teased her hair before she headed to the restaurant.

"Come on Anna. It's 3:01. Where the hell are you?!" Damien said to himself as he glanced at his watch. Just then the waitress brought Anna to the table. He looked up and thought about bending her over their table and fucking her, right then and there.

"Hello Mr.Bailey." Anna said with a smile.

Damien cleared his throat, "Hello Anna. You know, I still don't know your last name?" He said as he stood up and pulled out her chair for her.

"Adams."

"Great. How are you today Miss Adams?" Damien asked formally.

"I'm good. Great actually. I read over what you gave me and my answer is on a post it note attached to it" Anna said as she gathered the papers from the bag she brought.

"And? What's the verdict?" He asked as she handed him folded up, crumpled papers.

I Agree.

"I knew you would little one" Damien smirked as he put the papers in his inside jacket pocket.

"Now. What are the rules you mentioned?" Anna asked as she sipped on the glass of red wine the server had poured her when she sat down.

"Well for one, you will have chores to do at home. Laundry, dishes, sweeping, that sort of thing. Just little tasks to keep you busy. Also, you will brush your teeth twice a day, every day. I will check. No touching yourself unless I give you permission. You may watch 2 hours of tv a day and two hours ONLY unless I say otherwise. No sweets before bed unless I tell you otherwise. And I'll get into the rest later."

"Oh so I'll be your child then," she said as she downed the entire glass of wine, smiling up at him with a smirk.

Damien grit his teeth at the arrogance and ignorance Anna had. "No. Did you even read the notes I gave you or do any research on your own? We can't do this if that's what you think of me."  

Anna widened her eyes. "I'm sorry. I was joking. I don't actually think that. I'm sorry" she frowned and looked at her hands in her lap. 

"Look at me. It's okay, sweetheart. I just wanted to make sure. Another thing, my little girl WILL keep her room clean at all times"

"My room? Or our room?"

"Oh no, no. We have our room, and then you have your room. You get a playroom. It will have your toys, crafts, stuffed animals, things like that. I will send you off sometimes if I'm busy with business and need you out of my hair" he said as he poured himself another glass of wine from the bottle on the table.