Chapter Twelve

The next day Damien finally had a day off so he decided to take Anna to the zoo. She had never been and they were in need of a day spent together. He had been working so much they barely saw each other, and Anna was starting to get impatient.

"Alright, little one! Time to get dressed! It's zoo day!" Damien yelled as he opened the door to Anna's room, only to find her sound asleep curled up in her bed. "Aw Princess" he walked over to her and cuddled her tightly.

Anna began to stir, slowly waking up. She still had her pacifier in, which was a shock considering it usually falls out since she sleeps with her mouth open most of the time. "Daddy" she whispered through her pacifier.

"Good morning angel. It's time to wake up. It's zoo day!"

She sighed, "Okay daddy".

"What's wrong baby girl?" He asked worriedly.

"Nothing. I'm okie" she said as she hopped out of bed. "I wanna dress myself today."

Damien laughed, "Alright little one, but remember we're going to be around lots of people."

"I know! I'll get dressed now!" She said as she shooed him out of the door.

Damien went downstairs to cook breakfast while Anna dressed herself. It had been entirely too long, so he decided to go check on her.

He walked into her room quietly to find her struggling to put on mismatched thigh-high socks. She was wearing a pink skater dress with a purple Cardigan and was putting on one yellow striped sock and one purple cat sock. He laughed, startling her and causing her to fall off of the bed where she was putting on her socks.

"Daddy! You scared me! Do you like my outfit?" She asked, pointing her feet at him.

"Baby, why don't you let daddy help you"

"Okie!" She said, as he walked over to her dresser and pulled out a pair of grey thigh-high socks.

"Give me your feet"

She put her legs up in the air so her feet were in his face. He looked down and noticed she hadn't put any panties on.

"Princess..."

She blushed, "Yes daddy?"

"Were you planning on putting panties on? Or were you just going to show your pink little pussy to the whole world today?"

"Mmm I was gonna keep dem off! For you!" Anna said, feeling very little today.

"Well, I don't want to risk anyone else seeing your princess parts. Pick out a pair of panties please"

She huffed and walked over to her dresser, grabbing her pair of gold sparkly panties and slipped them on under her dress. "Better?" She said as she lifted up her dress and flashed Damien her shiny butt.

"Don't do that baby girl. You know what teasing gets you" he said as he rubbed his hands along her ass. "Come. We're eating breakfast before we go so a certain little girl doesn't get hungry while we're there."

They ate breakfast, packed a small bag of, wipes, snacks, her paci, and, unbeknownst to Anna, a leash for her bracelet in case she tries to run off.

They pulled into the zoo parking lot and Damien got Anna out of the car. "Grab your bag little one," he said, motioning to her pink kitty backpack.

When they got to the counter, the security attendant stopped them. "Ma'am you can't bring that in here. No bags are allowed inside the premises".

Anna looked up at Damien teary-eyed.

Damien cleared his throat, "Sir, her medicine and snacks are in that bag. She has a medical condition and needs that bag with her at all times. Now, I can call corporate and tell them you wouldn't let a little girl bring her medicine into the zoo, or you can let us go in, now". He looked at the security guard with the look and crossed his arms.

"O-okay well I'm still gonna have to check the bag Sir," the security guard said. Damien had the blabbering effect on everyone apparently. The guard looked through the bag and blushed, then apologized and let them through the gate and into the zoo.

"So, what do you want to see first Kitten?" He asked, firmly grasping her hand.

She tried to run, pointing towards the panda exhibit.

Damien jerked her back, "Uh-uh little girl, I knew this was going to happen. Give me your bag"

Anna looked up at him whimpering and handed him her bag, "W-what for?"

"You'll see," he said as he dug through the bag, taking out the long pink leash he brought.

Anna looked up in horror, "But Da-daddy we're in public! You can't use a leash in public!"

"Oh really? Watch me" he said as he clicked the leash onto her bracelet. It was inconspicuous enough people wouldn't notice, but it gave Damien the power and hold over her that he wanted.

They made their way through the entire zoo twice when Anna started to yawn.

"Baby girl, are you ready to go now?" Damien asked as he pet her head.

"Not yet daddy! Gift shop!" She yelled as she tried to run towards the big wooden doors that lead into the gift shop.

Damien held his grip on her leash, causing her to fall back on the pavement and she began to cry.

"This is why I brought the leash. You can't just run off like that. See, you hurt yourself. Are you alright Princess?" He asked, helping her up and holding her against his hip.

She nodded and nuzzled into his chest.

They went into the gift shop and immediately Anna found a stuffed panda and ran up to it, Damien following closely behind.

"Daddy can I get it! Pwweeaasseee!" She begged.

"Princess, I told you no more toys." Damien said sternly, peering down at her.

"But I neeeeeeddddd it!" She said stomping her feet and pouting.

"That's it. Let's go" Damien said yanking on her leash and leading her out of the store.

She cried the whole way back to the car. When they got to the car, he looked around carefully.

"What you doin?" Anna asked through her sniffling.

"Bend over. Now."

She bent over and he slipped his hand up her dress, exposing her sparkly covered butt.

*SMACK* "That was for trying to run from me"
*SMACK* "That was for throwing a tantrum"
*SMACK* "That was for throwing popcorn at the flamingos"

By this time Anna was sobbing. Damien had so much anger and frustration from the week before and boy was he letting her ass have it. After 10 blows altogether, he pulled her up and into him, petting her head and gently caressing her red bottom.

"See why you listen Princess?"

She nodded and curled up into him, then he got her settled in the car, and soon after they made their way back home.