Chapter Four

The drive home was silent. Damien kept thinking about the boy from the restaurant, and Anna couldn't stop thinking about the way Damien treated him. She couldn't help but wonder if he was maybe, jealous?

After a few minutes of silence and an awkward ride home, they pulled up outside of Anna's apartment complex.

"Well then, Miss Anna. It was nice spending the evening with you. Would you like me to walk you inside?"

"Oh, I don't know. I have a lot to do tomorrow and-"

"You can say no" Damien laughed. "I won't be offended, truly"

"Yes" was all she said. Damien smiled before he turned the car off then told her to wait. He walked over to the passenger side of the car and opened her door, waited for her to get out, and then shut it behind her. He then placed his hand on the small of her back as to guide her into her complex.

They walked up the stairs and onto her floor and faced her apartment.

"I know this is probably strange because we just met but um would you wanna come in for a bit?" Anna asked as she bit her lip, a nervous habit she's had since she was five.

Anna's gaze turned downward, looking straight at his rock-hard erection. She turned blood red and turned around, averting her eyes to her door as she struggled to find her house key.

Damien cleared his throat, "Well I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable about my feelings toward you. So, I don't think coming inside would be the best idea at this very moment".

"Oh um, it's alright. I don't mind, Mr.Bailey" she said and instantly regretted it.

Damien's erection grew more than he thought it could after hearing her call him Mr.Bailey instead of Damien. Anna fumbled around for a minute longer before she found her key and unlocked her door.

"Just so we're clear, you're aware of my intentions and you're still opening your home to me?" He asked.

"Um, yeah. Yes, I guess I am."

"Alright then. I'll come in" he smiled at her.

"Um alright," she anxiously said as she shut the door. "I do want to ask you something though," she said as she put her keys on the table beside the door, along with her purse. She took her jacket off and threw it on the back of the couch.

"Shoot," he said as she sat down.

"Why were you treating Matt like that?" She asked as she put their leftovers in the fridge, not knowing if she had overstepped.

"Anna, do you know what a dominant is?" He looked down at her questioningly. She was at least a foot shorter than him, if not more. So she had to look up to him with her big, brown doe eyes.

"Y-yes I, um, I do. I've read about them and I've seen Fifty Shades of Grey. Why?" She was starting to understand his strange behavior.

Damien laughed, "Fifty Shades of Grey, huh? Is that all you know about us then?"

"Well no, I know a lot more than that stuff. I, um, looked into it quite a bit while I was bored on Tumblr one day. That still doesn't explain-" she started before he cut her off.

"I'm a dominant. A daddy, to be specific. Do you know what that is?" He began to step closer to her.

"Yeah, um, yeah I do," she said as she turned and sat on the couch.

"Well, I thought about you with that...boy, from the restaurant, and my dominant side came out. You deserve the world, and he can't give that to you. When I saw you in the coffee shop today, I felt something I haven't felt in quite a long time. When you started talking about him, it made me upset to think I had lost you before I even got a chance to have you. I know it's not my place because I don't even know you, and I'm sorry for my actions. I would just love to show you how well you deserve to be treated. Like a princess"

Well, my life just got a whole lot more interesting. There had to be a catch, right? I mean, I'm 19ish, he's 28. There's no way he just finds me attractive. And I have a shit personality. And I cried at dinner, she thought to herself, not responding.

He interrupted her train of thought, "Can I touch you?"

Anna looked up at him, trying to find her voice to allow him to do so. All she could manage was a simple head nod.

He ran his fingers through her long, flowing chestnut hair and pulled her into him. "Try saying 'Yes Sir'. I promise you'll like it almost as much as I will" he said with one hand grasping his long, hard cock while the other pet the back of Anna's head. "Now, Anna, may I touch you?"

Anna's legs were now feeling like jello as she whispered, "Yes Sir" as loud as she could without actually moaning.

He leaned down and placed a passionate kiss on her lips, causing Anna's eyes to roll to the back of her head. She reached up and grabbed a fistful of his hair, and pulled his face into hers. He retaliated by slowly sliding his hand under her dress and squeezing her ass.

"Good girl. Why don't we go into your bedroom then?" He asked, pointing towards where he saw a glimpse of her naked earlier in the night.

Anna nodded and lead him towards her bedroom and shut the door behind them.