3. Dozens Upon Dozens

Things were..odd. Better, but odd. After the three day trip in the hospital, it was confirmed that there was no bruising in my skull and that I would be just fine. All the nurses and doctors were kind, especially one older women named Carlotta. "How are you today baby?" She would ask. "I'm okay, thank you." She would always smile and nod, then sit by me and read my palms. She did odd things like this, reading my aura, trying to see into my future. "Great things are coming YN." She would sigh. "But, be careful, okay?" It was rather strange, as were the flowers. Twenty bouquets were sent each day, I had sixty various clusters of flowers the day I left. "My my child, someone must be worried about you." I smiled "Yeah.." I replied, thinking of who this may be. My mother only sent me a card, and Will wouldn't have done this. But the strangest thing of all was that my hospital bills were already paid for, no debt left. "Who did this Carlotta?" I asked. She only smiled wide, crows feet showing in the corners of her eyes. "Someone who loves you." I thought of Doctor Lecter, he has already paid for the car..had he paid the hospital bill too? No, no, it was too much for him to do, especially for me.  After that I was wheeled outside to a black cab waiting to pick me up. Carlotta had already packed the bouquets in with me. "Someone requested a car for you, seeing how you cannot drive." She pointed to my leg. "Take care baby."
After a week of required bed rest, Mr. Crawford interviewed me in my living room for the FBI profiler job. I was so nervous that my hands began to shake. "Thank you so much Mr. Crawford for interviewing me here, I appreciate it." I began, watching him sit into the bright yellow lounge seat across from me. "No problem at all ma'am, I know you have had a rough couple of days. I understand you had a wreck with one of our profilers, Dr. Lecter?" My cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "Oh, yes. It was entirely my fault, but Dr. Lecter has been incredibly gracious to me." Mr. Crawford nodded before clasping his hands before himself.
"He is an amazing profiler, I think I will be having you work with him as well as Mr. Graham. I think the three of you will make a good team." My eyes went wide "You mean, I got the job?" He chuckled. "Well of course, you have the right requirements, and Will has told me a lot about you. How strong and quick witted you are. I think you will be perfect." A huge grin burst across my face as I reached to shake his hand vigorously. "Thank you! Thank you so very much!" He smiled back "You are very welcome Ms. YN. However, you know you cannot go on any of the hunts with your leg, you will be strictly on paperwork until you heal, alright? I don't even want you going on the missions until your cast is off. Do you hear me?" I nodded electrically. "Yes sir, I understand. Thank you, you will not regret this!" "I know I won't." He said with faith. He took in the room and observed the flowers around us. "Wow, you must have a lot of people caring about you." He spoke humbly. I shrugged. "They all came from the same person, but I don't know who." Mr. Crawford chuckled "Must be one hell of a person then." "Indeed." I remarked. "What shall you do with them when they die?" He inquired. I pondered this for a minute, looking into empathetic eyes. "I'm not sure yet, Mr. Crawford."