8. Trauma

This was wrong, so wrong. I knew I shouldn't have been doing this, I knew I would be getting into trouble, why couldn't I say no? Will knew just as well as I did that I wasn't allowed to be here. "Lecter, what the hell were you thinking?" He snapped. "YN needs to get used to it." And that was the end of the conversation. Leading us to where we were now, in a seculded warehouse. Just sitting, waiting. The glock strapped to my ribs made it hard to breathe, as did the constant dread that filling the room.

I was on my first mission, which was completely against what Mr. Crawford and I agreed to. I was to wait until my cast was off, and if all went well, that would be in just another two weeks. However Lecter had grown impatient, he dragged me along with Will as well as himself. My heart pounded loudly in my chest, I played the plan over in my head again. We were to catch the Chesapeake Killer.

The agency had recieved a letter from him late last night, saying he would be at the No End Warehouse, four a.m. sharp. There, he would admit to his crimes in exchange for one full 24 hours with agent YN. "YN is not going, Graham and Lecter will go." Crawford said firmly. "Call if you need back up, we will be in a close radius. But Hannibal refused once he left. "You are coming with YN, you have to. Once he shows up, we'll gun him down, he won't even have a chance to touch you."

The warehouse was dark, and cold. I sat in a stiff metal chair while Will and Hannibal stood by each side. It felt uneasy, eerie almost. I assume Will must have felt it too, his gand going to my shoulder. "It's okay YN, don't get scared on us now." Hannibal shot him a look before asking "Do you wish to do something to pass the time?" I glanced at my watch in the dim light. 3:52 a.m. "No use now, he'll be here soon."

My leg began to bounce as I tried hard not to be nervous. Be brave YN.

I watched painstakingly as every minute ticked by, one by one. At 3:56, Will sighed loudly. "This feels like a set up." "No no, just wait.." Hannibal reassured. I held my breath and watched the hand tick to 3:59, my adrenaline really starting to pump.

"Will, you've always been my best friend. Even with our ups and downs." Hannibal stated. "And you are mi-"

But before Will could even finish, a blood curdling gun shot interupted him.