9. Will

My jaw quivered as the hand ticked to four o' clock. I was already staring at the Chesapeake Killer. "Hannibal.." I gasped, tears rolling down my face. "YN, I know what you're thinking, but pleas-" "No! How could you!" I sobbed. I was completely disgusted with the man I once thought I knew, that I once believed I may have been infatuated with. He was a murder, a cannibal. He killed my best friend.
"Will was a good man! He was a good man!" I felt my knees buckle with weakness, my hands wet with tears. "Will was the only person I trusted, the only person I told!" I screamed. I felt Hannibal's hand on my shoulder. "YN-" "Get off of me!" I cried, shaking with rage.
My hands went to Will's chest, the blood trickled down his temples and to the collar of his once crisp, white shirt. "He was there for me when my dad died, I told him everything. Absolutely everything that happened. I trusted him with my life..and now..now he's gone!" I sobbed again, not caring if I upset Hannibal. I hated him.
I cried and cried, my sobs getting louder over time. Hannibal just sat, and waited. I could feel his stares. My face felt hot, my mind was overwhelmed. Exhaustion invited sleep to my eyes as a thick darkness clouded me. I couldn't fight this off.

I hate him.