10. Cover up

A migraine pounded through my temples, a metallic taste sat in my mouth. I felt myself hooked up to wires, the constant beeping of a monitor annoying me.

I was in the hopsital.

It hadn't felt like very long ago that I had been here, It felt like a dream. Then it all played back.

The warehouse, the waiting. Will. My sweet, sweet Will. And Hannibal. Oh how I hate him.

I looked over at the clock, 11 a.m.

'How long had I been here?'

I called for a nurse, asking for some water and possible medicine for the migraine I was enduring.

But before she could arrive, I had a knock at the door.

"C-come in.." I was nervous.

The door pushed, and in stepped Jack Crawford.

"YN, you don't know how happy I am to see you well and awake." He said somberly. Tears flooded my eyes.

"You don't know how happy I am to see you too Jack." I sobbed. "I-I..you won't believe this!" I sobbed harder.

Jack nodded quietly, "I know, if it weren't for Hannibal there you may not have survived."

If it weren't for Hannibal?

"What are you talking about?"

Jack sighed sadly, continuing. "Hannibal told me all about it. The Warehouse sting was a set up, the killer was there all that time. After Hannibal shot him dead you fell onto the concrete ground and hit your head hard, I'm assuming dizzy with shock."

Jack shook his head silently.

"I can't believe Will was the Chesapeake Ripper..I never would have guessed it."