5. Dinner Date

My hands nervously pulled at my earrings, my breath hitching in my throat. I was nervous, Hannibal and Will had been acting strange. But I hadn't paid it any attention until now. About a week ago, I had received an elegent letter in my mail, inviting me to Hannibal's house for a dinner date. I heard that several others at work would also be attending, including Will. It was strange that Hannibal had only invited coworkers, the charming man must have many more friends than us.
For tonight, I made sure to look my best. With a skin tight black dress and a matching heels, I knew I was presentable. A cab was already arranged to drive me to his manor, the driver helping me into the car. "I'll be careful." He murmured, gestering to the cast. "It's alright.." I reassured, waving him off. He drove us smoothly to a secluded, Victorian styled house. Cars were parked on the sides of the dark curb as the evening sun began to set. I noticed Will's car there, making me wonder if I was the only one Hannibal had sent a cab for.
When I reached his enormous oak door, the wind began to breath down my neck and the brass knocker sounded dull and lifeless. But not a second passed before Hannibal greeted me. He wore a dark suit, very sauve.
"YN! It's great to see you, I've been anticipating your arrival." He smiled and gazed at my essamble. "My, you look raveshining tonight my dear.." I blushed a crimsion red. "Oh, thank you." I squeaked. "I would kiss your hand, but it seems they are busy.." He gestered to the crutches I leaned on. "I hope this will do." He said, before planting a tender kiss on my hot cheek.
His eyes were still on me, they hungered for something. And it..scared me. He allowed me in his beautiful home before taking me into the common area. I saw a few people I recognized around the office, but my eyes went straight to Will. He smiled before approaching Hannibal and I, holding a drink of dark scotch in a crystal glass. "Good seeing you." He said with a nod before taking a sip. "Same to you." I replied, blushing at the thought of how close Hannibal and I were to one another.
Hannibal cleared his throat before glancing around the room, seeing his guests lounging with his liquor. "I will go get dinner served." Hannibal said to Will and I before turning away from the billard. But I swear to you, I thought I'd seen him slightly turn to look back at me.