4. Caught

"Alright YN, you're doing great. But before you start on that stack, I need you to finish this analyzation real quick." Will begged in a rushed tone. Ever since I started at the agency, there was absolutely no excitement.
Day in and day out, all I ever did was profiles while Graham and Lecter got to go out and catch them. But I guess it wasn't so bad here, I liked having the two of them propping my leg up and rushing to get the door for me. "Okay, I'll start on it now." I sighed, opening the folder. This one had no name, no picture, and no major offences. In Will's sloppy handwriting wrote, Obsessive, controlling, self centered, charming. Possible narcissist. This gave me absolutely nothing. "Will, what do you expect me to do with this?" I called from across the room. "Don't worry about details, alright? In time you'll find who it is. For now I just need you to add in whatever I tell you to." And with that, he turned away. I reread the phrases over and over again, biting my lip. This made no sense! How am I supposed to write a profile on someone I don't even know? I put my forehead in my hands and sighed. "Are you frustrated, miss?" I heard a familiar voice say. Behind me was Hannibal, handsome as ever. I could already feel my cheeks flush. "Well, a little, yes." I admitted. "Why is that?" His dark eyes shimmered in the light. "Will gave me a new profile with nothing in it." I mumbled, handing him the papers. Hannibal's mood instantly changed, the kind smile disappearing from his perfect face. "He didn't run this by me.." Hannibal murmured, almost to himself. He glanced at the jumbled words a few more seconds before returning to his previous mood. "No matter, this must not be important seeing as how it is missing so many crucial details." He tossed the envelope into the shredder next to my desk before readjusting my leg on the swivel chair. "Thank you.." I said, curiously watching him. He only held my gaze before speaking again. "Did you enjoy the flowers I sent for you?" He inquired. "You sent those?" I felt my heart flutter. "Well, of course." I smiled and glanced down at my hands, feeling a certain warmth wash over me. "Dr. Lecter,-" "Hannibal." He corrected. "Hannibal, may I ask why you are doing this for me? It was all my mistake, I don't deserve the grace you have given me." The corners of his mouth turned upwards as he bent and kissed my hand, his eyes never leaving mine. "How could I let a stunning young lady like yourself struggle?" He asked. His hand held mine as we both stared at one another, his face so close. It was peaceful and silent, until Will broke through. "YN, I need you to-" but he stopped after seeing Hannibal. "Lecter, I thought you had business to attend to?" Hannibal smirked. "I do indeed." He regained posture and adjusted his tie. "Until again, my darling YN." He bowed before turning on his heels.