My niece's Bestfriend... My Bestfriend's Uncle

This wasn't her idea. Riley was to
blame with all her talk about needing to experience life. Which is the reason she finds herself in this current situation.

At the movies.

On a date.

With Thor.

Yes, Maya Hart was on a date with  Thor one of the Seniors who had helped her and her friends make the transition to High school. You must be wondering what happened to his triangle? Well they eventually settled on the fact that all three were better off as friends. Since the beginning of her freshman year Maya had grown close to Thor, despite his love of Football he enjoyed art and in fact was president of the art club.

Even after  he graduated they remained in touch, thru text and Facebook. Occasionally meeting for lunch at Topanga's.

Riley new about Thor since he would come sit with them from time to time when he needed his coffee fix or to just see Maya.
It wasn't hard to notice that Thor liked Maya. Once Maya began her part time  at Topanga's his visits were more frequent.

After a few months of visiting Maya at her job Thor decided to asked Maya out to catch a movie infront of her friends.
Maya was shocked and managed to mutter " Can I think about it?" Thor being understanding as he was simply nodded and made his way to campus.

So now here she was waiting in line at the concession stand to buy drinks and popcorn with Thor.

Maya and Thor had great chemistry the conversation flowed easily and
Thor was always a gentleman. She couldn't deny the butterflies she was starting to feel.

But in the back of her mind there would always be the flickering image of Josh Matthews. His blue eyes, boyish grin, and soft brown hair. Someday was still very important to Maya. She hadn't seen or spoken to him in a few months but her feelings are still very strong for him.

Being with Thor however  seemed to dim that flickering image of Josh in her mind.

As they made their way to their movie, turning the corner they almost collide with another couple.

After a quick apology from Thor to the couple Maya's eyes lock with the young man infront of her.

"Josh?"

___________________________________

This wasn't his idea. Andrew had taken it upon himself with the help of his girlfriend Charlotte to set him up with a girl from their Art History class.

So his current situation is Andrew's fault.

At the movies.

On a date.

With Rosmary.

Joshua Matthews was adapting well to college life.  His roommate was still annoying but he had made friends aside of Andrew. One friend being Rosmary. A beautiful red head with a southern accent that made him feel all warm inside. They hungout alot with their shared group of friends.

It did not go unnoticed by anyone that  Rosmary had feelings for Josh. The southern Peach would always sit next to him and ask to have study sessions ironically when no one else was available. They would meet for coffee and study together.

This was why Josh now found himself on a date. Rosmary had made her feelings known to Charlotte, who in turn told Andrew who then informed Josh.

Under peer pressure Josh accepted the setup of a night to the movies.

Here he was now.

Rosmary and Josh had great chemistry it wasn't hard to see. Josh couldn't help but feel something in his stomach when he was around her.