1

Few Months Later

"How About This Board?" I Asked Picking Up To Let Corey Look At It.

"Nah , I Don't Really Need A Board Ma" Corey Said

I Let Out A Sigh "With Your Memory Yes The Hell You Do"

Corey Playfully Rolled His Eyes As We Walked Down The Aisle.We Were Going Dorm Shopping And Picked Up A Few Things But We Needed A Lot More.

"What's Wrong With You? You Been All Moody Lately" I Asked As I Stopped Walking And Pushing The Cart.

He Shrugged As He Fiddled With His Fingers "It's Just..." He Looked Up But Not Into My Eyes "I'm Gonna Be Mad Far From Y'all And I Won't Be Around The Twins...I Feel Like I Won't Be As Close To Y'all "

I Pouted Like A Baby "Awww Baby , You'll Always Be Down For Breaks. I Don't Want To Stop You From Going To Your Dream School Baby"

"I Know...Just Forget It" He Chuckled

"No We Need To Talk About It , Do You Still Want To Go?"

"Yeah But I Wanna Be There For Malaki Baseball Games , Brooklyn Competitions And Seeing The Twins Take Their First Steps...The Simple Things That Make A Huge Memory " He Said

Tears Began To Fill In My Eyes "Awww" I Embraced Him In A Hug.

"Ma It's Not That Serious , I'm Just Venting" He Chuckled

"Shut Up Boy You Know My Hormones Are Everywhere" I Said

He Released From The Hug "Do What You Want To Do Baby ,You Got A Full Scholarship To Play Football For The School Of Your Dreams...Do It We Not Going Anywhere Okay?"

He Whipped My Tears "Okay Ma"

I Pulled Out One Of His Senior Pictures And Smiled. Even Though It Wasn't The Final We Haven't Received The Final Pictures That We Payed For Yet. My Baby Was Just A Baby And Now He's About To Be A Grown Ass Man.

(Photo Attached)

"Now Lets Get Back To This Shopping" I Smiled Pushing The Cart.
****

Today Was The Day I Was Meeting Micheal , When He Had Hit Me Up That Day I Kept Rejecting Him

Today Was The Day I Was Meeting Micheal , When He Had Hit Me Up That Day I Kept Rejecting Him. I Would Feel So Bad Because Of Jays Feelings Towards This Situation. It's Not Like I'm Going To Fuck Him We're Just Talking And Getting Things Off Of Our Chest. Plus It Was Hard To Meet Up Since He Lives In New Jersey Now Which Isn't That Far From New York. He's Apparently Dealing With His Mom About Something.

I Walked Into The Restaurant To See Him Sitting Down Drinking A Glass Of Water With A Lemonade. I Smiled Walking Up To Him As He Got Up Embracing Me Into A Hug. We Sat Down And He Began To Talk First.

"You Look Beautiful, Pregnancy Looks Good On You" He Complimented

I Looked Down "Micheal"

"I Know...But Haven't You Ever Wondered What Our Life Would Be Like If Our Baby Was Alive Today? Or How... Our Child Would Look?" He Asked