24

Bey POV

"So Wait...Say That Again" I Asked Xania Making Sure I Heard Her Correctly , I Was Dropping Them Off To Stay With Mama Gloria For The Weekend.

"I Don't Care I'ma Tell Her Straight Up , Yous' A Fake Friend Lil Girl Don't Play Wit Me" Xania Said As She Smacked Her Hands Together And Rolled Her Eyes.

I Tried My Hardest Not To Laugh "Why You Acting Like You Gonna Fight Her?" Zayden Asked

"Uh Ah Nobody Is Fighting , But You Should Confront Her Xania Cause She Was Acting Fake"

"Ima Tell Her Monday" Xania Said

Xania Was Growing More Into Me Everyday. It Scares Me A Little Bit. I Pulled Up In Front Of Her House "Alright , Grab Ya Bags" I Said Turning Off The Car To Get Out Of It.

They Got Out And Zayden Ran To The Door Knocking On It. Within Seconds Mama G Answered With A Warm Smile On Her Face.

"Hey Babies" She Said As They Both Hugged Her.

"Be Good , Don't Give Your Grandma No Hard Problems Alright?" I Said Looking In Their Eyes.

"Okay" They Said In Unison. I Leaned Down Kissing Them.

"Thank You, I'll Drop Them Off Sunday Night" Mama G Said

"No Problem, Have Fun"

"We Will" She Said , I Gave Her A Hug While She Kissed My Cheek. I Walked Back To My Car Heading To Corey's. He Had Called Me Before I Left The House. I Knew It Had To Be About Nuria Fake Ass.

*Hour Later*

I Walked Past Corey As He Closed His Door. "Nuria Left Me And Took Jr With Her" He Simply Said

"Are You Okay ?" I Asked

"I Really Don't Know...She Just...All Her Things Gone. No Letter , No Message , No Call...Nothing" He Replied

"Have You Tried Calling Her ?"

"Yes Mom" He Said

"Watch Yo Tone Boy"

"Daddy Now Can We Play?" I Heard , I Looked Up To See Amaya Coming Down The Stairs.

"Grandma!" She Smiled Running Into My Arms. I Hugged Her And Kissed Her Cheek.

I Placed Her On My Hip "How About We Play? Just Give Me A Minute To Talk To Your Daddy"

"Okay...Only A Minute" She Said Going Back Upstairs.

"I Promise" I Said As She Disappeared Down The Hallway.

"Look Rai Told Me Everything About Nuria And I Confronted Her About It. She Wasn't Good For You"

(A/N: Rai Is The Old Babysitter Just In Case Y'all Forgot )

"Since When Does My Mother Have A Input On My Love Life?"

"Since You Got That Disgusting Perverted Woman You Called An Aunt" I Said

"You Got To Let That Go , Just Because You And Dad Wasn't Always Faithful To Each Other. Had A Whole Bunch Of Ups And Downs , Lie To Each Other Doesn't Mean That's How I Solve Those Things In My Marriage. You Don't Just Scare Off My Wife...That's My Wife. Wether You Like Her Or Not I Love Her Now What Am I Supposed To Do ?"

"So Now You Think You All Big And Bad To Talk About My Marriage ? Boy I'd Slap Yo Big Ass Into Next Week Don't Play With Me. This Ain't No Sitcom Where You Talk To Me Any Kind Of Way And I Feel Bad...Hell No. So You Need To Fix Your Tone And Remember Who The Hell You Talking To Cause You Already Know I'm Not.The.Fucking.One."