7

Bey POV

"How Was The Try Outs Baby?" I Asked Once Brooklyn , Corey And Nuria Walked In The House.

"I Made The Team!" Brooklyn Smiled

I Shrugged "Of Course You Did , The Carters Can Do Anything"

"She Looked Good Out There" Corey Said Nodding His Head.

"Umm Sir Are You Going To Find A Job So You Can Be Getting Some Money?" I Asked As I Chopped Up The Pineapples.

"Wasn't Planning On It...I Just Wanna Chill And Take Nuria To Some Places" Corey Explained.

"And Why Not? You Not About To Be Breathing Up My Air , Eating Up My Food , And Raising Up My Damn Light Bill By Just Relaxing All Summer" I Said

"Well Nuria Leaves Next Week Wednesday To Visit Her Fam So I'm Trying To Spend All The Time I Can With He-"

"Y'all See Each Other Every Damn Day In School , You Need To Be Spending Time With Your Siblings And Your Parents Cause We Won't Be Seeing Yo Ass Until Thanksgiving!" I Snapped

I Could Tell Nuria Was Feeling A Little Guilty , Embarrassed , And Worried. But I Know I'm Right.

"Mom , What We Eating Tonight?"Brooklyn Asked Interrupting The Conversation As She Sat Down At The Island On Her Phone.

"Mmm , I Really Don't Feel Like Cooking-"

"Good" Corey Mumbled

"Uh , I Can Cook" I Said

"Mommy Isn't That Bad...She Just Need To Stick To What She Know And Not Try Different Recipes" Brooklyn Explained

"The Curry Pumpkin Chicken I Cooked Last Week Was Good" I Said

"Eh" Brooklyn Said Causing Corey And Her To Bust Out Into A Fit Of Laughter.

"Good Thing I Wasn't Here At The Time" Corey Said

I Ate My Pineapple "Let's See How Y'all Asses Eat From Now On"

"I Can Call Daddy Right Now" Brooklyn Said Looking Down At Her Phone.

"I'm Feeling Chinese" Corey Said , Brooklyn Looked At Him Like He Was Crazy.

"People That Live Here Get To Decide And I Say Indian" Brooklyn Said

"What The...Indian? Since When You Ate Stuff Like That?" Corey Asked

"Can You Leave?" Brooklyn Said Rolling Her Eyes As She Placed The Phone To Her Ear. The Door Swung Open And In Came Malaki Running With His Little Bag Looking So Cute.

I Picked Him Up "How's My Babyyyyy?!" I Cheered Kissing All Over His Face.

"Mommy You Making My Cheeks Sticky" Malaki Complained.

"Uh I Know You Did Not Just Say That" I Said As I Began Tickling Him. He Started Laughing Fidgeting All Around In My Arms.

"Hey Everybody , Hey Baby" Jay Said As He Closed The Door Walking Up To Me Kissing My Lips.

"How's It Going Nuria?" Jay Asked As He Placed The Popeyes Bag On The Counter.

She Smiled "Good , We Watched Brooklyn Do Her Last Session Of Try Outs" Nuria Answered.

Jay Turned To Brook "Did You Make The Team?!"

"You Know I Did" Brooklyn Said , Jay Picked Her Up Causing Her To Laugh.

"I Know You Could Do It" Jay Said Kissing Her Cheek Placing Her Back Down On The Chair.

"How Was School Baby?" I Asked Placing Malaki On Top Of The Island.