3

Bey POV

"Nice...I Got It" I Smiled As The Hovered Over Me To See How The Picture Came Out.

"Oooo It Looks Nice" Said One Of Brooks Friends

"Yeah" Chimed In Another.

"I'll Send It To Brook And She Can Send It To You Guys" I Smiled

"Okay" They Said In Unison. We Walked Out Of The Restaurant And Three Out Of The Four Of Her Friends Parents Were Already Here. They Said They're Goodbyes And Got In There Cars.

"Lindsey Do You Know Where Your Mom Is?" I Asked Looking At Her.

Lindsey Looked At Brooklyn "My Brother Is Picking Me Up"

Brooklyn Smiled Looking Down. I Knew That Look Cause My Fast Ass Had That Same Look When I Was Feeling A Boy.

"Well Do You Know How Far He Is?" I Asked

She Laughed"He's Right There" She Pointed. We Walked Up To The Car And I Smiled.

"Hi I'm Cole" He Said Reaching Out His Hand For Me To Shake While Lindsey Hugged Brooklyn.

"I'm Mrs.Carter" I Said Shaking It. Cole Looked At Brooklyn.

"Happy Birthday Brook" He Smiled

Her Cheeks Got Red "Thanks Cole" She Cheesed. I Smirked At Her.

"Lindsey You Had Fun?" I Asked

"Yes Tons!" She Replied , I Giggled And We Said Our Goodbyes Watching Them Leave The Restaurant Parking Lot.

We Walked To My Car While Brooklyn Held All Of Her Birthday Gifts. "So Cole Huh?" I Asked Arching My Eyebrow As I Unlocked The Car Doors.

She Laughed "Mom...He's Cute"

"White Guys Baby?" I Asked As We Got In The Car.

"I Like What I Like , I Don't Only Prefer White Guys I Like All Races But Cole...He Is So Fine" She Said Biting Down On Her Bottom Lip.

"If You Don't Fix Your Face Lil Girl" I Said Looking At Her Shocked.

She Laughed "Ima Tell Your Daddy You Like Lil White Boys"

"Noooo , That's So Embarrassing Plus All He'll Do Is Give Me A Long Lecture On Boys Again" She Said Rolling Her Eyes Buckling Up. I Started Up The Car Exiting The Parking Lot.

"Just Know...Black Guys Are Better Okay Baby?" I Said Looking At Her As I Came To A Stop Sign.

"What Do You Mean?" She Asked

I Licked My Lips "I Can't Tell You Exactly What I Mean But...Let's Just Say White Guys Are Cute But Black Men Is...Hu Hu Better In Many Ways" I Said

She Looked Confused "Okay Mom"