2

Bey POV

I Pulled Out Of The Driveway , Malaki Was At Summer Camp And I Had Brooklyn Since They Are Out Of School Since Its Summer. I Always Keep The Kids In Summer Camps But Brooklyn Is Turning 13 Soon And She Need To Be Hitting Those Online Classes , She Need To Get Ahead So When She Gets To High School Its A Breeze And She Won't Have To Be Taking A Whole Bunch Of AP Classes. Corey Was Just Chilling Because Once He Leaves In A Few Weeks He Gonna Be Hitting The Books Since He Taking Summer Classes.

We Were On Our Way To IKEA To Pick Out New Furniture For Brooklyn And Corey To Be Shipped To Our New York House. Jay Hasn't Been Home But Out Name Is On That House And We Already Signed The Kids Up For Schools Down There So I Need To Move Forward With What We Started. 

"What Did You And Dad Fight About?" Brooklyn Asked Locking Her Phone.

I Made A Left At The Light , I Wanted To Just Ignore Her Question But I Couldn't.

"We Had A Disagreement And You Don't Need To Worry About It"

"He Told Me He Had To Fly To New York Because Of Something With His Job...But I Knew That Was A Lie Mom" Brooklyn Said

"Brook , Me And Your Dad Is Fine. I Don't Want You To Worry About Us We're Just Fine"

"I Don't Want You Guys To Bre-"

"Brooklyn Please!" I Snapped

"Sorry...Geez" She Said Mumbling The Last Part

I Turned Up The Music And I Heard My Phone Ringing , Brooklyn Picked It Up.

"Micheal?" Brooklyn Twisted Up Her Face As She Read The Contact Name. I Quickly Grabbed It From Her And Locked My Phone Letting It Ring Silently.

"Why Is Mr.Micheal Calling You?" She Asked

"I'm Sorry When Did Yo Ass Become A Detective ?" I Shot

"Not Yet But I'm Thinking About It" Brooklyn Said

"I'm Not Playing With You Little Girl" I Said

"Is That Why Daddy's Not Home? Are You-"

"If I Hear You Talk About Me And Yo Daddy Again I'm Tearing Your Lil Ass Up" I Said Sternly

Brooklyn Rolled Her Eyes Unlocking Her Phone And Going Through It.
****
I Waited For Him To Pick Up And He Did , On The Third Ring.

"Hey Bey" He Said

"Em , Is He Staying With You?" I Asked

It Was Silent But I Broke It "Tell Him To Answer His Phone And Stop Running Away"

"He's Not Ready...To Talk" Emory Said

I Rolled My Eyes "Okay , Thank You"

"No Prob" I Hung Up And Locked My Phone. Since Jay Left I Haven't Slept. Without Jay In The  Bed I Couldn't Go To Sleep. I Missed Him And He's Making This Shit A Bigger Deal Than What It Is.

I Grabbed My Keys And Opened Corey's Room "Damn! You Scared Me...Ma Can You Please Knock Next Time?" Corey Asked As He Put A Shirt On.

"Where You Going?" I Asked Looking Him Up And Down.

"I Told You Dontae Having A Party , I'm Sliding Through" He Smirked

I Rolled My Eyes "Be Safe , No Drinking Corey"

"I Got You Ma" He Said

"I Will Drag You Ass Out Of That Party If I Find Out You Dr-"

"I Hear You Ma" He Said Spraying Gucci Cologne All Over His Body.

I Closed His Door And Walked Into Brooklyn's Room "Watch Your Brother , Corey Is Leaving. Don't Do Nothing Stupid Brooklyn "

"I Won't" She Said With A Slight Attitude

"You Need To Fix Yo Damn Attitude "

"And You Need To Fix Your Relationship With Daddy" She Said

"Excuse Me?"

"Why You Have To Treat Me Like A Baby And Just Tell Me You And Daddy Are Fighting? I'm Not Malaki" She Said

"Give Me Your Phone And Mac" I Said

"I'm Doing Work" She Said

"So? You Can Use My Laptop In My Room When I Get Back Home"

She Let Out A Sigh Handing Me Over Her Phone And Mac. I Smiled "Thank You Much , When You Learn How To Talk Like A Child You Can Have It Back. Make Sure You Ready For The Ass Whopping I'll Be Giving You When I Get Back Home"

Her Eyes Widen And I Closed The Door. I Went To Malaki's Room Giving Him A Kiss ,  It Was Relax Time. He Was In Bed Watching PJ Masks. Knocks His Lil Ass Out Real Soon.

I Left The House Hopping In The Car Driving To Emory's Penthouse. It Took Me Almost A Hour But Once I Did I Got Out Going Inside Going To The Elevator And Down The Hall Knocking On His Door. Emory Answered With A Surprised Look On His Face.

"I Haven't Seen You Since New York Days Bey" Emory Said

"Yeah , Hey Em" I Said Moving Past Him Looking Around The Penthouse.

"Damn No How Yo Doing? Hug Just Storm Through A Brother House Like You The Cops" Emory Said

I Ignored Him Going Through The Rooms "Bey" I Heard Jays Voice. I Turned To See Him In A Tank With Grey Sweats And Socks. I Bit My Lip Looking Down At His Dick Print.

"You Ready To Stop Lying?" Jay Asked

I Looked At Emory "I'ma Go To My Room.." He Said Vanishing In The Room.

"I Wasn't Lyi-"

"But You Was" He Said

"Why Can't I Hang With Micheal And His Girlfriend? Why Does It Make You So Mad?" I Asked

"The Same Reason You Get Mad If I Had A Female Friend Or Worse Hanged With One Of My Exes...You Don't Realize The Same Shit Applies To You Too Beyoncé "

I Let Out A Sigh "I Don't Know , I Feel I Should Be Friends With Them...I Feel It In My Guts"

Jay Shook His Head "But If It Was Me You Woulda Cut My Damn Dick Off"

I Walked Towards Him Closer And He Backed Up, I Let Out A Sigh "Jay Don't Make This The Reason We Cut The Wedding Off And Split..."

"I'm Not Making The Reason You Are..."

"I Can't Do This Without...I Can't Even Sleep Without You And Brooklyn Giving Me A Hard Time. I Don't Even Have The Energy To Whoop Her Ass , My Feet Are Just Swelling And My Back Is Aching...Baby Just Come Home Please" I Said As My Tears Began To Fill In My Eyes.

Jay Looked In My Eyes "Just Do What I'm Say , I'm Your Partner. If I Don't Agree With Something Abide By It Bey...Wether You Like It Or Not"

I Nodded Whipping My Eyes " Okay Daddy"

He Embraced Me Into A Hug Kissing My Forehead  "I'm Sorry For Pushing You I Was Outta Line, G Shit. It Won't Happen Again" He Said Softly

I Kneed Him In His Balls Making making Him Bend Down Cover His Balls As He Tried Not To Scream But His Face Was Saying Something Differently. I Laughed "Let's Just Say That's Pay Back" I Smiled

I Could Tell He Was Gonna Try To Get Me So I Ran Into One Of The Rooms As He Ran After Me. He Embraced Me In A Hug From Behind As He Started Tickling Me.

I Busted Out Laughing "Stop Jay!" I Said In Between Laughs.

He Kissed My Neck. I Smiled , Being In His Embrace Was All I Wanted And Needed At The Moment.
--------------------------------------------
A/N

It's Coming Along Slowly But More Things Coming , Sadness , Drama All That 🙂

Peace & Blessings ✌🏽🤘🏽