13

Jay POV

I Walked Into Work Going To My Office Only To See Gabriel In Front Of It. I Looked Over At The Other Offices To See Everyone On Their Computers Or Looking Down At Different Designs.

"Can We Talk Now" She Said , I Could See The Anger Yet Sympathy In Her Eyes.

I Walked Past Her Letting Her In And Closing The Door. "Look You Need To Keep It Professional Awhile We're At Work" I Said Sternly Taking A Seat In My Chair.

"Are You Kidding Me?" She Said

"Look You Were Sloppy Seconds Aight? I Have A Wife And You Knew This"

"So You Just Magically Have No Type Of Feelings For Me?" She Asked Standing Right In Front Of Me.

"I Was In A Rough Time In My Relationship, it Was Nothing Aight And You Knew That Shit"

"Fuck You" She Said Walking Out Of My Office Slamming The Door.

I Rubbed My Temples And Heard My Phone Buzz. I Looked Down To See 10 Photo Attachments From Gabriel. "Oh Shit" I Said

I Swiped Right And Seen A Whole Bunch Of Pictures Of Gabriel And Me Fucking.

Jay😌💙: Leave me alone.

Gabriel: I think your wife will love to see your sex faces don't u? 🤔🙃

Jay😌💙: What do u want

Gabriel: your dick And loving , also money sounds nice too 😋

This Bitch Is Crazy As Fuck.

Jay😌💙: just leave me alone aight

Gabriel: we'll see about that baby boy 🙃🔪

I Deleted Our Messages And Blocked Her Number. This Bitch Crazy , What We Did Just Happened It Wasn't Planned.

Bey POV

I Walked Into The House And Malaki Ran Up To Me Hugging My Legs. "Hey Baby" I Smiled

"Brooklyn Actually Played With Me"'He Said

"Shut Up , I Always Play With You Malaki I Just Been Sick" Brooklyn Said She Had Xania In Her Arms While Rai Had Zayden Feeding Him.

I Giggled "Don't Say Shut Up To Your Brother " I Said Taking Off My Shoes. I Was Extremely Tired , A Bath Was Only I Wanted.

"Sorry...Geez" She Said Putting Her Hands Up.

"I Miss Corey" Malaki Said

"He'll Be Back For Awhile"

Corey Had Got Drafted To The New York Jets. So He Was Going Through The Process Of Finding A Place , Furniture And All That. He Was Continuing School Online  , As For Nuria I Guess They Worked Things Out And She's Moving In With Him. I Still Gotta Watch Her Lil Ass.

"Awhile Is Very Long" Malaki Said

"Time Flies , He'll Be Back Before You Know It"

He Walked Back Over To Brooklyn And Rai In The Living Room.

"Hey Rai , How Was My Babies?" I Asked As I Picked Up Xania From Brooklyn.

"Hey , I Just Got Them " Brooklyn Said

"Well I Pushed Them Out" I Said Sticking Out My Tongue.

Brooklyn Laughed "Okay You Got That One"

"They Were Good , Mrs.Carter" She Smiled