22

Bey POV

"Bey You Need To Eat" I Heard My Moms Voice. It Seemed Like It Was Faint , As If She Was Far Away From Me. I Shook My Head As I Kept My Eyes On Jay. I Haven't Left His Side Yet.

"It's Been Three Weeks...And She's Failed To Move Except Go To The Bathroom And Shower" Solange Whispered To My Mom.

"I Know...The Kids Miss Her...And Their Father" My Mom Said Lowly. I Know It Was Bad To Just Leave My Kids But Corey , My Mom , Brooklyn And Solange Was All Pitching In To Help. I Just Couldn't Leave Jays Side , I Was Afraid He Would Go Into Vegetation Stage.

"Bey...Baby...Come One Your Getting Pale You Need To Eat Something. Jay Wouldn't-"

"Please...Just Leave Me" I Said Softly Trying Not To Get Loud. I Was Already Weak, My Head Was Constantly Hurting Along With My Throat From All The Crying I Had Been Doing.

My Mom Stepped Back , I Heard The Door Open. I Looked To My Left To See My Father Slowly Walking Into The Room.

"Hey Baby Girl" He Smiled Weakly.

"Hi" I Said Softly Only To Break Down In Tears. He Came Rushing Over To Me Placing The White Orchids Down.

"It's Okay Baby" He Said Rubbing My Back. I Wrapped My Arms Around His Neck Tightly.

"My Husband...He- He...He's Not Walking Up...And We Got Into A Argument An-"

"Shhh...Don't Speak" He Said Cutting Me Off As I Screamed Out In Pain.

I Kept Crying My Eyes Out , Feeling The Tears Rushing Down My Cheeks As If It Was A Waterfall.

"Bey Bey!" I Heard My Mom Say , And I Leaned Up From My Fathers Arms. To See Jays Eyes Opened Looking Around. I Bit My Lip "Get Get The Uh" I Said Trying To Find The Words. I Quickly Got Up "It's Me Baby...Everything Is Going To Be Okay" I Smiled Feeling The Wet Tears Staining My Cheeks.

My Mother Pressed The Nurse Button And Within Seconds The Nurse Appeared.

"Well Hello , Mr.Carter" Said The Nurse As She Began Checking His Vitals And Stuff. I Exactly Knew Who She Was , I Worked With Her On A Case Before But I Forgot Her Name.

"I'll Be Back To Get Dr.Herzen" She Smiled Exiting The Room.

Jay Kept Looking Around , I Know He Wanted To Speak But Couldn't. I Mean He Was Out Of It For A Couple Of Weeks.

My Father Got Up "Everything Will Be Okay , Baby Girl" He Said. He Then Walked Over To Solange Next My Mother Giving Her A Long Hug.

She Smiled "How Are You Matthew?"

He Nodded "I'm Alright , How Are You?"

"I'm Good Now ...To See Bey Happy" She Said

"And You Sugar Plum?" He Asked , Solange Has Always Been Distance Towards My Dad Since Their Divorce. I Mean She Was A Preteen When It Happened , She's Still Feeling Some Type Of Way About The Whole Thing.

"I'm Fine" She Said

"Where's Julez?...Where Are All Of My Grandkids?" He Asked Looking Around The Nice Size Hospital Room.

"Julez Is At School And My Nieces And Nephews Are At School Or Work...Something You Don't Know About" She Said Mumbling The Last Part.

He Let Out A Sigh Reaching Out To Touch Her "Sola-"

She Stepped Aside "Can You Not Make It About You?"

He Backed Away And Dr. Herzen Walked In. "Well I'm Glad To See Things Turning Up In The Carter Family" She Smiled Checking Jays Chart.