Chapter 6: Because I'm White...

Kendall POV

Over the past few weeks Shane was loaded in the office. I barely got to seem him, but he promised we would spend time together soon. I understood he had a lot of pressure on him with handling a huge business like McCarthy Cooperations so I gave him his space. We had been dating for a full month now and I had to say I loved every minute of it. Shane was respectful, caring, humble and such a great listener. We learned so much about one another and I couldn't wait to get to know him even more. So far I knew he had two sisters, Alexis and Stephanie, and I knew he loved them because every time he talked about them his eyes would light up and he would smile.

Shane was also very generous. I found out, from Michael, that he donates half a million dollars every year to local charities that he sponsors. When he's working he pretends to be some hard, mean boss but in reality he's kind hearted and giving. Often, he showers me with tons of gifts, like jewelry and flowers and beautiful expensive shoes. I personally had to ask him to slow down the spending, don't get me wrong I love the extravagant gifts he gets me and dating a millionaire is great, but I want him to know I'm not with him for the money. When I first met him I didn't even know he was filthy rich and owned a company. I'm with him because he makes me happy.

Friday, after the work rush died down, Shane pulled up to the clinic in a brand new black Porsche.

"Wow, keeping it subtle huh?" I said, as I walked out of the clinic smirking at the new car.

Shane exited the car with black Gucci glasses on and leaned against the Porsche. "She's a beauty isn't she?"

My heart thumped at the sight of him in a black suit, with black sunglasses, leaning on a black car. He looked good in black, and I mean good.

I crossed my arms and chuckled. "Who the car or your ego?"

He laughed and held out his arms waiting for my embrace. I quickly filled the empty space and buried my face in his chest inhaling his scent. He had a natural smell, like vanilla and sweet musk, it turned me on. I smiled up at him and he pressed his lips against mine.

"I missed you." I admitted.

Shane squeezed me in his arms and grinned. "I missed you too, baby."

I began toying with his tie and giggled when he kissed the tip of my nose. "How was work?"

He finally pulled off his shades, exposing his sparkling blue eyes and ran his fingers through his dark hair.

"It was tiring. But, I'm with you now so everything is much better."

I smiled at his comment and pulled his head back down and pressed my lips against his. As we kissed passionately I snaked my fingers in his pockets and yanked out the keys to his car.

"I'm driving!" I said as I pulled away from him and ran to the drivers side.

He chuckled and turned to me shaking his head. "Be careful with her!"

I nodded eagerly and hopped inside adjusting the seat until I was comfortable and then Shane slid inside. "No speeding."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Please."

I started the car and the brand new engine roared to life. I bit my lip in excitement and pressed my foot on the gas pedal zooming out of the parking lot.

* * * *

A few days later when I went to work Liv told me the news that we had won the ten grand from pet adoption day. I was so excited I called Shane and told him the news and thanked him for helping us that day. He reminded me that was the day we had our first kiss and I blushed at the memory. I also couldn't wait to brag to Delia and show her that her clinic wasn't all that after all.