Chapter 8: Erotic Emotions

Shane led me up the pathway of granite steps that ended up on his front porch and unlocked the glass-designed double doors to his mansion before holding them open for me.

"Ladies first." He said, glancing at my butt as I walked inside.

"Thank you, pervert." I said, smirking.

He chuckled and shrugged nonchalantly. "I can't help it, your ass looks so good in that dress."

My cheeks heated up in embarrassment and he flicked on a pair of lights that illuminated the entire first section of the place. I followed him up the grand staircase and straight into his bedroom.

After the event and before we arrived at Shane's house, Shane took me over to my place so I could pack a night bag because he practically begged me to spend the night with him. I accepted his pleading invitation and afterwards we stopped at a nearby liquor store and bought a cheap bottle of champagne. Subsequently, we ended up at his place in his bedroom.

I tossed my night bag on his bed and stretched just as a big yawn escaped my mouth. "I'm gonna go change out of this dress, okay?"

Shane leaned against his dresser, loosened his blue tie and gave me a suggestive look. "Or...I can help you out of it."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed up my things. "I think I can handle it."

As I sauntered over to his bathroom I quietly closed the door behind me and began unpacking my bag. I slipped out of my dress, folded it and neatly set it in the bag, and then changed into a pair of pajama pants along with a spaghetti strapped top. I quickly brushed my teeth, cleaned my face of any makeup and put my hair into a bun. Once I was finished prepping for the night I exited the bathroom, tossing my bag on the floor and noticed Shane laying on his bed typing something into his laptop. He had on a plain grey shirt and some basketball shorts. I rarely seen him dressed down, but there was no difference, whether he was in a suit or shorts he still looked sexy.

I laid down next to him and glanced at the computer screen. "Whatcha doing?"

His eyes stayed glued to the laptop. "Sending a very important email."

I nodded. "Oh. Where's the champagne?"

He smirked. "That cheap shit? I put it on my dresser."

I hit his arm and slid off the bed. "Just because it wasn't expensive doesn't mean it won't taste just as good. Don't knock it until you try it."

He chuckled and I grabbed the bottle before laying back next to him. Once he hit send on the important email he closed his laptop and set it on the nightstand next to his bed.

"Your bed is really comfortable by the way." I said, resting my head against the white, heavenly-soft pillows.

Shane grinned and leaned back against the pillows as well. "You can stay in it with me as long as you want."

I rolled my eyes at his perverted mind and handed him the bottle. "Open this please."

He easily popped off the cap and took the first swig. I watched as he pursed his lips and shrugged. "Hmm...it's not that bad."

I chuckled and grabbed the champagne. "Told ya!"

I took a drink, letting the refreshing liquid slide down my throat, and handed him the bottle back. "How about we play a game?"

He took another drink. "What kind of game?"

"The question game. We ask each other questions and we have to answer them honestly. Kinda like truth or dare, but only the truth part." I said, taking another drink.