Part 4

The next day I was released from hospital and Benedict took me back to his place. He held the door open while I slowly walked in. I need to get used to these crutches. When I walked into the house Benedict picked up my crutches with one hand and picked me up with the other. He carried me upstairs into a beautiful room. he placed my crutches in the corner against the wall and then placed me down ever so gently on the soft mattress  of a bed. "You do know I am capable of walking?"

"Yeh well you are too slow on those crutches" he laughed.

"So what are we going to do? This is my 3rd day I have missed of school."

"Well," he came so he was laying beside me "I have missed three days of school too. I wouldn't miss school for any one other than you." he rolled over so that he was on top of me but he made sure that he put no weight on my leg, all his weight was on he arms. "Now I have you all for myself, but you have school tomorrow so." I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him down to me.

"At least kiss me please. Plus we have the whole day."

"Fine." He gently placed his soft lips against mine. it was amazing I hadn't kissed him in two days so this was like heaven sent. I pulled him even closer, he shifted his position so that he was laying beside me with his upper body on top of me. I entangled my fingers in his hair pulling on it lightly, I knew he love that, he deepened the kiss. He pulled back and looked me in the eye. "Was that good enough for you?"

"Better than you would ever know. Now what are we going to do?"

"Well if it weren't for your leg I would say you, but I guess I will have to be patient. Anyway if you didn't want to I wouldn't force anything upon you."

"I want you too but we have to wait because of my stupid leg. How about just films and bed?"

"Sounds great what do you wanna watch? I got loads of films."

"Uh have you got The Bodyguard?"

"Yeh I think so." He pulled out the film and put it in the DVD player. he pulled the cover from under me and then pulled them over me. "I just need to pop out for a while I will be ten minutes tops. I promise."

"Where are you going?"

"I need to pop to the shop. I  will be back before you know I am gone."

"Okay, can you pass me my phone. It is in my jacket pocket."

"Sure" He handed me my phone and walked out the door. I had so many texts and missed calls. Natalie, Chloe, Shannon and Jess. I sent them a group text they all knew what my mum's Boyfriend did to us. *Hey guys I am sorry I haven't replied to any of your texts I have been in hospital, mum's boyfriend beat me and broke my thigh bone and it had to be reconstructed in surgery, he also killed mum. I have been taken in by Mr Cumberbatch. I will tell you all more tomorrow. cant wait to see you. Love you all xx- Beth* soon after I had sent the text Benedict returned. He walked in with numerous bags in his hands. "I went back to your old house and got you some clothes. I also went to the shop because I heard that ice cream was the cure for everything so." he pulled out a tub of Ben and Jerry's.

He pulled himself into the covers with me and we shared the small tub of ice cream. When the Whitney Huston song came on I couldn't help myself but sing. "Wow, I never knew you could sing."

"Wait what? No I can't."

"Has anyone else heard you sing?"

"No. Only you."

"Sing something else for me."

"Okay." what do I sing? I had a song in mind but I don't know if he would like it. oh well. I hopped off the plane at LAX with a dream and my cardigan.

Welcome to the land of fame excess, am I gonna fit in?

Jumped in the cab here I am for the first time, look to my right and I see the Hollywood sign, this is all so crazy, everybody seems so famous.

My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda homesick, too much pressure and I'm nervous. That's when the taxi man turned on the radio and a JayZ song was on, and a JayZ song was on, and a JayZ song was on.

So I put my hands up, they're playing my song, the butterflies fly away I'm noddin' my head like yeah movin' my hips like yeah I got my hands up, they're playin' my song, I know I'm gonna be OK. Yeah, it's a party in the USA. Yeah, it's a party in the USA.

Get to the club in my taxi cab everybody's looking at me now, like, "Who's that chick that's rockin' kicks? She gotta be from out of town."

So hard with my girls not around me, it's definitely not a Nashville party, 'cause all I see are stilettos, I guess I never got the memo

My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick, too much pressure and I'm nervous, that's when the DJ dropped my favourite tune, and a Britney song was on, and a Britney song was on, and a Britney song was on.

So I put my hands up, they're playing my song, the butterflies fly away I'm noddin' my head like yeah movin' my hips like yeah I got my hands up, they're playin' my song, I know I'm gonna be OK. Yeah, it's a party in the USA. Yeah, it's a party in the USA.

Feel like hoppin' on a flight, back to my hometown tonight, something stops me every time, the DJ plays my song and I feel alright.

So I put my hands up, they're playing my song, the butterflies fly away I'm noddin' my head like yeah movin' my hips like yeah I got my hands up, they're playin' my song, I know I'm gonna be OK. Yeah, it's a party in the USA. Yeah, it's a party in the USA.

I sang it like an acoustic tune.

"Wow you sing beautifully" I shortly fell asleep in Benedicts arms and I would not change it for the world. his arms are so comforting, I could stay wrapped up in his arms forever.

TBC hope you enjoy it, it will get better I swear xxxxxxxxxxxxx