Part 7

He released me from his grasp and handed me the crutches that fell on the floor. "Come on, we should go home. You have a hospital appointment later."

"Oh what for?" I couldn't remember any appointment. I thought that was for tomorrow. Well these things are easy to forget.

"You are having your stitches checked, the wound cleaned and the cast changed." Oh yeh I remember now. Great that means that I am going to be in a fair amount of pain tonight. We both walked out to Ben's car with his arm wrapped around my shoulders. He helped me into the car and walked round to the drivers side and got in. Just before we pulled away we were stopped by the head of the school.

"Mr Cumberbatch, you are aware that you are not permitted to take a student in your car."

"Sir she is my adopted daughter, he mother was killed Monday evening and I took her in."

"Oh, I am sorry Miss Cole"

"May we go now? She has a hospital appointment I half an hour and we need to go home first."

"Yes, I am sorry." He stepped away from the car and Benedict started to drive away down the road. As soon as we were out of sight of the school he placed his hand on my thigh. He sped up and drove home quicker.

He pulled up onto the drive and put on the breaks. He instantly leaned across to me pulling us together. The kiss was deep and heated, I just longed to be even closer to him, I wanted him. I pulled on his hair which today was in its natural curly state. He moaned into the kiss. He continuously ran his fingers through my hair. He started playing with the hem of my top, he could not believe how much I wanted him too. I just hate this cast. it is holding us both back from what we want, eachother. I pulled back.

"What, What's the matter?"

"I think I heard someone knocking on the window." I looked behind me and saw Natalie looking in through the window. When I turned around revealing who I was with her mouth dropped. I opened the door. "Nat? What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to see what you were doing. I thought that he ONLY adopted you? What? I mean, are you two? Together?" I climbed out of the car using Nat to hold me up while Ben handed me my crutches.

"Nat, please listen to me. You cannot tell ANYONE about me and Benedict. He will lose his job if anyone finds out about us. Promise me!" I pleaded. I could not stand it if Ben lost his job because of me.

"I promise." she came closer to me and whispered in my ear, "What did you say his first name was?"

I leaned in and whispered in her ear. "Benedict, actually it is Benedict Timothy Carlton Cumberbatch." She sniggered a bit "I know right" She leaned back in to whisper in my ear again.

"Have fun and I wanna know al the details tomorrow" She walked away smiling "See you in English tomorrow sir." Without a second thought Benedict pulled me into the house and pushed me up against the wall, his body pressed against mine and his hands traveling all over my body, tracing the curves of my hips. running his fingers over my shoulders. He leaned his head in towards my neck and started lightly kissing it, he slowly got harsher, started lightly biting on a single spot. He pulled back and looked me directly in the eyes.

"Mm, suits you."

"You think? Why'd you lie about the appointment/ it isn't for another two hours."

He didn't answer me he just pulled himself down onto me, again the kiss was deep and heated, it was full of lust, love and desire. I pulled on his hair lightly as he ran his hands up and down my sides. "Is that answer good enough for you?"

Here again another short one but hope you like it. Please vote and comment, I love hearing from y'all xxxxxxxxxxx