Part 6

The rest of that day went without a hitch. I didn't have English so I did not get to see Benedict all day. Actually I did see him in between one of my lessons but we cannit let anyone know we are together so we just smiled as we passed one another.

At the end of the day I walked to the English classroom and pushed open the door with one of my crutches. Benedict was no where to be found. I called for him a few times with no reply. I started to get a little panicked, "Benedict please. Just come out! Where are you?" It was then that I heard an almost silent snigger coming from the store cuboard at the back of the room. I slowly walked towards it pushing it open. I looked inside. No one there. I was just about to turn around when a pair of long arms snaked their way around my waist, and a head rest lightly on my shoulder. No word of a lie I jumped out of my skin and instantly turned around. "Don't do that!" I laughed playfully hitting Ben in the arm.

"ha. Sorry. It was fun though." He leaned in towards me but i thought i would have some fun of my own. I pulled my head away and pulled myself out of his arms and began to hobble away.

"No. You scare me you face the conciquences." I said giggling as I walked away.

"Please. I havent seen you all day."

"Well. You should have thought about that before you decided to scare the living shit out of me." He strode over to me and pinned me against the wall with his body. He looked down at me right into my eyes, then down at my lips as he took his bottom lip between his teeth, then back up into my eyes.

I couldnt take it any longer. I pulled him down to me smashing our lips together. We kissed for a good 5 minutes. We pulled back breathless. "Happy now?"

"Verry."

sorry it is so short but i didnt have a lot of time. plz vote and comment. i love hearing from you all. xxxxxxxx