Part 10

A week passed in which I had my stitches removed and was told I only needed the cast for another three weeks. every day was the same at school Benedict was my teacher, at home he was my lover, my heart and my soul. My mum's funeral is this Friday. It's not that I am not sad, believe me I am heartbroken that the woman who I looked up to, who I loved will never get to hold her grandchild, will never see me on my wedding day and walk me down the isle. I am just glad that she no longer has to suffer, she is free now. I know that wherever she is, she is looking down on me, watching me, she will be there for all those things, she will see them. The day I marry, the day I have a child. I hope now she looks down on me and is proud of what she sees.
Today I woke up like always next to the man I love, wrapped in his arms. We rolled out of bed and got dressed for another day at school, he in his shirt and tie, I in my jeans and t-shirt. We drank our cup of tea and ate our breakfast before leaving for school. Tonight though was the night of prom. We have our prom before exams start. I have my dress, so do all of my friends, Benedict is going to be there because he has a form class and therefore has to be there. I made him buy a black dinner jacket and bow tie. I am arriving with my friends in a limo.
I met my friends and all we talked about was prom. All day. At the end of the day I told my friends I would see them soon as they were all coming to mine and Benedict's to pick up the limo from there.
I got home and got into the shower making sure not to wet my cast. I got dry and curled half my hair, the other half I plaited up into six little plaits and twisted some diamond like crystals into them. I applied some light make up, just to cover an old scar where I accidentally cracked my chin open, and to cover a few spots. I applied some pink/purple eyeshadow to bring out my blue eyes. I had had my nails done the night before so they didn't need doing. I shimmied into my dress it was light pink silk with black lace over the top, it was fitted at the top, I must say it did wonders for my top half figure and from the hips down it fell straight to the floor, with a slit down the leg. All that was left was to put on my jewellery so I pulled out my old pair of earrings and put in my new ones I also put on a matching necklace and bracelet. I came down the stairs on my crutches, even if Benedict and I agreed that I wouldn't. He was facing the large glass patio door looking out at the view. "Benedict." he turned around and I swear he looked like he was about to cry, he instantly came over and hugged me. He nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck, he pulled back and held me by my waist.
"You look beautiful, no. You look perfect. Oh I love you." he pulled a stray curl out of my face. Before he could do anything else someone knocked on the door. I opened it to find all of my friends Chloe, Nat, Jess and Shannon. Benedict came up behind me and wrapped an arm around my waist. He in his suit me in my dress. when my friends saw Benedict they all chorused an 'oooooh'
"Well, sir. You don't scrub up to bad do you?" Nat said. I gave her the 'back off' look. We all got into the limo Benedict included. We arrived and had our photos taken, Ben went and spoke to the other teachers and me and the girls walked up to the hall. It was packed full of people. We knew that there was a professional photographer/ex student here so I pulled Benedict off so we could have our photo taken before everyone else. There was no one else there so we had a photo before anyone saw. it liked lovely. For the rest of the night I danced with my friends until the slow dance came on. My friends all grabbed their boyfriends and started dancing. I was watching them dance wishing I could dance with Ben but I couldn't. When all of a sudden someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned round to see Benedict, he offered me his hand "may I have this dance?"
I took his hand "why of course you may." he pulled close wrapping his arms around my waist and I around his neck. We slowly swayed to the music as that is all I could do because of my cast. He never took his eyes off mine nor I, his. he lightly pressed his forehead to mine, I never wanted this song to end but when it did Benedict had to quickly walk away so as not to draw attention to us. At the end of the night my friends incited me to after prom but I said I would rather go home and go to bed. At least there I can be clam and relaxed in Ben's arms.

Soz it's short but please comment and like I love hearing from you cxxxx