Part 11

I love weekends. Just me and Ben going to different places, the park, bowling, last week he took me to the theatre to see some professional dancers.

I woke up but something was missing. Benedict wasn't there. It was after I sat up and stretched that I realised that the shower was running. I hobbled over to the bathroom door and opened it with next to no sound. I silently slipped in when the shower had stopped running and Benedict was facing away from the door, a white towel hung around his waist. I stepped behind him and wrapped my arms round his waist. I felt him tense slightly but he instantly relaxed. "Morning."

"Morning darling." I rested my head on his shoulder and lightly kissed just behind his ear. "mm I thought you were still asleep. Turns out you are very much awake." He turned round and took me in his arms he leaned down, pressing his wet forehead to mine. He pressed light kisses on my lips. "mm I am going to need to get dressed. We are going out. Put on shorts and small top." I could tell where we were going, the beach. I could see that Benedict already had his clothes in the bathroom so I leased him once more and hobbled back to the bedroom. I pulled on my short, tight, light blue shorts. And a small white vest top, but under that I pulled on my small black bikini top. it was a gloriously sunny day. I could not wait to spend a day at the beach with my Benedict. I packed a small bag with some sun cream and headphones and stuff like that.

Once at the beach I lay down a towel and sat on it. I pulled out the sun cream and pulled off my top. I started to cream my front, arms and leg and then realised I couldn't do my back. "Ben. Could you do my back please?"

"Yeh of course." I handed him the bottle. he squeezed some of the lotion onto his hands and started massaging it into my back. I was laying face down in the towel but I swear his hands working up and down my back were heavenly. After he had done we lay out in the sun for a while. I think we may have both fallen asleep because I woke up and we were entangled in each other, my arm over his torso, his arm round my shoulder and our legs all, sort of, entwined together.

I pulled myself out of the safety of his arms and sat up looking at the watch Ben had taken off before laying with me. 4:00pm, already! I lightly shook Ben to wake him up. Earlier he had suggested we stay to watch the sunset which I had agreed to. We needed to kill some time so we walked up and down the pier and bought ice creams, by now it was 6:00pm sunsets at 7:00pm. We just sat there in each other's arms, out body hear keeping the other warm. Sun set was perfect, an amateur photographer asked if he could take photos of us watching the sunset together, of course we let him. We watched the sunset kissing every now and then. It was perfect.

When we got home we went straight to bed. "Ben, thank you so much for today it has been perfect."

"Any time for my girl. I love you so much."

Tbc xxxxx