Part 9

When we got back to the house, I instantly pulled Nat upstairs to the room Benedict and I shared. I turned on the TV and we sat on the bed chatting. "So," she started, "What about your mum's funeral?"

"Um, we are just planning a small family affair, next Friday. She is gonna be cremated. I want you there, you, Chloe, Shannon and Jess. Benedict is going to be there but I want you all there. You are the only family I have left, you and my sister but I haven't spoken to her in ages, since dad died."

"I'll be there."

"Thank you."

"Okay, well. What are we gonna do now?"

"Well we do have homework but I will just tell Ben that we have done it."

"You got your laptop?"

"No but I know the password to Benedict's"

"YouTube?"

"Why not?" Nat ran downstairs and grabbed Ben's laptop and ran back up and back into the bedroom. I typed in the password and logged onto the internet. We spent at least an hour on YouTube, laughing at all our favourite YouTubers, Joe Sugg, Caspar Lee, Marcus Butler and Alfie Dayes. We could not stop laughing. Benedict eventually came up and said that it was getting late and time that Nat had to go home. We walked her to her house, "See you tomorrow Nat."

"Yeh see you tomorrow, thanks sir." We both waved as we walked back down the road. back home. When back at home I changed into the same one of Benedict's T-shirts that I wore last night. We snuggled down into the bed and put on the film that I didn't finish watching last night.

"What were you laughing at earlier?"

"YouTube"

"You sounded so happy. I love your laugh, it is amazing." I could not help but giggle slightly "See. adorable. I love it." I pulled myself up so that I was sitting up slightly, I leaned over Benedict who pulled me down onto him. At first we just layed there, I layed on top of him my head on his chest, listening to the steady rhythm of his heart, I heard it speed up slightly as I ran my hands from his shoulders down his torso. I smiled to myself knowing that it was my actions that made his heart quicken. His hands cupped my face pulling me up to him and pulling us together. Every time we kissed sparks flew all around us. this is how I want to live. Even if we have to pretend we have nothing to do with eachother at school. it just makes moments like this even more special. We pulled back smiling. "I love you."

"I love you too." That nigh I fell asleep on top of Benedict, listening to the steady beat of his heart. A heart that he has given to me.

Again another short one but I hope you enjoy it. Please comment and like. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx