Fake FBI

fifteen

"Stay safe, okay?" Scott told Lacey as she waited to be picked up by her brothers.

"As long as you stay safe too." Lacey replied and Scott nodded. "Are you sure you're okay with this?"

"Of course I am. We've got this situation under control and you deserve to spend time with your brothers. You were separated from each other for sixteen years." Scott reassured her.

"I should be back in a week or two. Call me if anything happens, okay?" Lacey told him.

"Stay with them as long as you need. We'll be okay. We'll call if we need anything. I promise." Scott promised.

"Good." Scott looked over at the door, obviously hearing something. "They're here aren't they?" Scott nodded. "Okay. Goodbye, I love you, I'll call you later."

"I love you too, Lace. See you later." Scott pulled her into a tight hug.

"Tell Melissa I love her." Lacey called as she grabbed her duffle bags and headed for the door.

Dean honked the horn of the impala once he caught sight of Lacey; Sam grinned and waved at her. She smiled at the two of them and ran towards the car, turning back momentarily to wave to Scott who was watching from the window. Scott waved back and smiled brightly at her. Lacey climbed into the back seat of Baby and threw her bags next to her.

"Bonjour bitches." Lacey sang as she buckled her seatbelt.

"Hey." They replied. "How are you?" Sam asked as Dean revved the engine.

"I'm okay. But, Stiles, Scott and Allison aren't." Lacey sighed.

"What's wrong?" Sam questioned with concern behind his words.

"You know how they were surrogate sacrifices?" Sam hummed a yes, "They've been affected pretty bad and they've hallucinating and stuff. I'm worried about them. I was going to call to join you guys sooner but I thought they needed me. But they said they'd be able to handle themselves." She explained.

"We could make some calls and read some lore books to see if we can help?" Sam suggested.

"Okay. But after the case." Lacey told him. "Speaking of which, what is the case?"

"Some dude got ripped limb from limb inside his locked apartment." Dean finally spoke.

"Ouch. Witch?" Lacey suggested.

"Maybe." Dean nodded. "Sam has something for you." Sam threw something back and it landed in her lap. It was a fake FBI badge.

"We figured you'd want in and you'd probably look old enough when we get you a suit." Sam told her.

"A suit?" Lacey groaned.

"All part of the luxuries of this job." Dean replied, turning up the radio and humming along to whatever song was playing.

>><<

The three Winchesters approached the crime scene, kitted out in black suits with fake badges. Dean had stopped halfway there to quickly buy Lacey a black pan suit and a pair of dress shoes, so she looked as professional as they did. They all flashed their fake bases at the police officer at the door and they approached the sheriff who was also at the scene.