CHAPTER II: Milena

What should I do to get your attention?

--------

I watched her getting ready for the game with that close friend of hers. They looked so cozy with each other. I feel the jealousy rising inside of me and I don't know what else to do. I shook my head and try not to lose my focus.

Our game begin with the first two opposing pairs. As the shuttlecock passes over the net, I could feel the tension and excitement around us. Yessa and I won effortlessly against the first team because we easily saw the weaknesses of our opponent. We lost against the second team, but we gain our second winning point against the third team. After that, I sat down and relax at the nearest bench. My girl is now up against Jameya and Jessie. I cheer her on and because I wanted for them to win, Lan threw a bottle of water at me. I instantly jumped away to avoid being splashed by cold water. He doesn't want them to win because he could make Frincez his slave. That jerk! I stuck my tongue out at him and he got mad even more.

My girl is smiling the entire time. It's as if she's not competing but rather, she's just enjoying the game. I was so lucky that we didn't match up with them or I'll lose in shame. She's so hot that even Jessie and Jameya got distracted on their play. I don't want to admit this, but my girl and Cez are great doubles partner. They know each other's strengths and preferences. They encourage and help each other to get in positions where they are most comfortable. I'm doubting myself if I could be close to her like that.

Once the last shuttlecock has struck the floor, I heard the whines of the losers and I saw the victors danced in celebration. I internally screamed with joy because I'm one of the winners and I secretly wanted to know the mobile number of my bewitching maiden.

I saw Lan slumped back on his chair defeated, he didn't gain two matches to win his bet. I looked back at my girl and I saw her being sweet to Frincez. Wiping the sweat off of each other! Gah! I'm not sure now if they're just close friends or more than that!

"Girls! What now? You lost our bet so go get Milena's number!", Yessa said to Jameya and Jessie.

Milena? Oh! That's her name? Her name's meaning is gracious and pleasant. It really suits her. I pretended to be busy with my phone and not listening to their conversation. I will covertly wait for them to collect the data I needed --- her mobile number.

"Gosh! It's not our fault that her hotness melt our victory away!", Jameya whined but dragged Jessie with her towards my girl's direction.

The girls approached Milena and Frincez. My girl is all smiles while Frincez raised her eyebrow at them. I smirked. If she's easily threatened by some flirty girls, what's more if a goddess like me will approach them?

I was annoyed when the girls started squealing like a stuck pig when Milena called them back and gave them something. Jameya gave Yessa a piece of paper and I sneakily went behind them as she saved it to her phone. I quickly memorized the number, I'll definitely send a text message to her tonight! I went outside, and I saw Frincez being hugged by my girl. Frincez gave me a jaunty grin after she kissed the cheeks of my Milena. I want to rip that ugly face of hers! I clenched my fists to control my anger. She's now my number one rival!

When I got home, I quickly composed a text message to her, "Hi. Congrats on winning the game earlier! My name's Eliza. Is it okay to be friends with you?" I slept late that night waiting for her reply. I was disappointed the next morning because she didn't respond to my text. I continued sending text messages to her until I figured out that she gave Jameya a fake number. I was really bummed out that I never had the chance to be her textmate.

Days passed by and I became Milena's not-so-creepy stalker. She's always with her friends during lunch and walking home or she's alone with Frincez at a library. One step of being closer to her is to find our common interests and differences. Although my feelings for her is hard to control, I would want to be friends with her first. I wanted to hang out with her and some of her friends, but I realized that she has too many loyal companions. They barricaded her because they hated people like me, a known spoiled brat and bitch that could hurt their beloved friend. So, I just satisfied myself from watching her from afar.    

Follow (press the ❤ )  AZIL on Dreame! https://www.dreame.com/novel/1972208.html

Daily Updates 3 PM PST