TRUE LOVE SERIES BOOK 4: AZIL

Eliza Joys is a new kid on the block. She enjoys reading (and now writing) about romance. And on weekends, she spends her time with family and friends.

Azil is the fourth book from True Love series which journey has started on Wattpad in 2018. It follows the story of a spoiled brat seeking affection and attention and then found her unexpected love in a simple girl. Will she ever be able to fight for the love she's looking for?

The book series is inspired by people who are still struggling to come out. It's the author's support to the LGBT community. She wants to help them show their true colors, and to share their genderless love.

1. Eliza Cvetkovski Nanova

· Nicknames: Ellie, Liza, Liz. Milena calls her Azil and Zec calls her spoiled brat.

· Daddy's girl. Azil's father is an architect in Australia.

· Azil's family bloodline has a drop of Macedonian blood. Her great grandparents were the pure blood Macedonians.

· Azil is the second child. She has three siblings.

· Popular girl in school. Queen bee. Spoiled brat. But Azil's sweet and caring side can be seen whenever Milena's around.

2. Milena Suárez

· Nicknames: Mi, Len, Lena, Millie. Only Azil calls her, Mimi.

· Half Spanish. Half Filipina.

· Her father's family lives in Spain and her mother's family lives in Philippines.

· A shy person but friendly. She has a list of good friends, including her best friend, Zec.

3. Frincez Queen

· Nicknames: Cez, May, Frince. Milena and Azil calls her, Zec.

· Her father is British, and her mother is Filipina.

· Milena's best friend. Zec is secretly in love with her best friend.

· Azil treats Zec as her #1 rival when it comes to Milena.