Chapter 19

¤Night; Jan 11, 2009
The abandoned observatory
Mt. Alliance¤

Aaron and Aphmau walked in through the forest, traveling back to the observatory. It was silent between them, but Aphmau could tell he wasn't very happy about her running off. She prayed he wouldn't ask why for the simple reason that she wouldn't be able to answer. She didn't remember much before Aaron showing up for some reason and she feared him thinking she was lying about not remembering to avoid answering.

When they got back to the observatory, Katelyn and Aleena both came rushing to them. Katelyn to Aphmau and Aleena to Aaron.

"Ohmigosh, are you okay Aphmau?! Where did you go? You aren't hurt, are you?" Katelyn said.

"I'm fine..." Aphmau said. She could feel Aaron's cold, hard stare.

"Are you okay, brother? What happened? You were gone for so long..." Aleena's voice was filled with worry.

"Someone attacked us. He has demonic power. Said he was a General in The Seven Deadly Sins. Called himself the 'God of Lust'." Aaron said, still staring at Aphmau.

"Seven Deadly Sins? Lust?" Katelyn said, confused.

"Yes, and someone followed a voice in her head like an idiot!" Aaron said.

"It's not my fault! He was a demon! He probably used some sort of spell or... something..." Aphmau defended.

"Wait... probably? Are you saying you don't remember?" Aaron said. Aphmau froze, not knowing what to say. She looked down in guilt. Aaron walked over to her. He loomed over her.

"You blindly followed him knowing the possible consequences and then forget it?! What is wrong with you?" He said. Aphmau almost cried, but held it back. He grabbed her jaw and forced her to look at him. Katelyn grabbed his arm.

"Let. Her. Go." Katelyn said. Aaron looked at her and let Aphmau go. He turned and walked away from them.

"If they're called 'Seven Deadly Sins' and you faced someone who calls themselves 'God of Lust', I'm willing to bet there are seven of em including this 'God of Lust'." Katelyn said.

"Six. There's six." Aaron corrected.

"Wait, what?" Katelyn asked.

"Aaron killed Kai... t-the God of Lust..." Aphmau said fearfully.

"WHAT?!" Katelyn and Aleena said in unison.

"It was either us or him. He didn't give me a choice." Aaron explained. Katelyn and Aleena looked at each other.

"Okay, but... what about the other six?" Katelyn asked.

"I don't know. We have no idea where the first one came. All we can do is prepare and wait for them to come to us." Aaron answered.

"Then let's prepare."

   ¤Morning; Jan 12, 2009
    The abandoned observatory
    Mt. Alliance.¤

Katelyn and Aaron were fighting outside so Katelyn could brush up on her martial arts. Aleena and Aphmau were with Tony, who had come over to show then basic spells anyone could do to help them. He also gave them 1 bottle of healing elixer each.

"Use that well. Takes hours to make. Only use it if absolutely necessary." Tony warned.

Aaron and Katelyn had come back in from their training and Tony had just left. Aleena was reading books called Demonic magicks and how to counter them and Aphmau was just sitting there quietly. Tried as she did, she couldn't remembee why she followed Kai's voice into the forest. What could he have said that would've persuaded her to follow him?