Chapter 7 {REWRITTEN}

If you are somehow STILL confused as to why this is a rewritten version of chapter 7, please read the two A/N's titled "Future Edits Coming Possibly(?)" and "This is happening-- Hold on to your butts."

   Now read on, fellow fangirl/fanboy ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   ¤&!^$#&@? Jan. 4, 2009
   The Crystal Caves
   Mount Alliance¤

   Aphmau stirred slightly, her senses focusing in on the world around her. She felt a warm breeze on the back of her neck.

   "Am I outside?" She thought, still too tired to open her eyes to check. She shifted again. She was wrapped in something warm.

   "A blanket?" She tensed as she felt something stir against her back. She cautiously opened her eyes, and her eyebrows furrowed. Her expression softened when she realized where she was.

   "That's right. I slept in the Crystal caves." But she tensed again and she heard something behind her.

   "Hmm..." There was a low, raspy humming noise, and she felt that warm, inconsistent breeze on her neck again.

   "That's not a breeze..." She thought, deciding if she dared to turn around. She eventually looked over her shoulder, and her faced heated up. Tony laid behind her, his arms wrapped around her loosely. She quickly looked forward, her eyes wide.

   "WhatishappenningWhatdoIdo-WhatdoIdo--" Her mind raced faster than she could keep up with. Tony hummed again, and he pulled her tighter against him. He buried his face in her hair on the back of her neck, and she felt his tail move in between her and the blanket, laying itself over her hip. She could feel the soft fur of his tail on her thighs since her shorts were fairly short and loose. Her blush intensified immensely, and she started to get worried that he could feel her heart with how hard and fast it was pounding.

   Tony slowly came to, his eyes fluttering open. He pulled his head back slightly and smiled warmly. He put his head on her shoulder, making her jump. He laughed softly.

   "Awake I see. Did you sleep well?" He asked, his voice lower and raspy from just waking up, and she tried her hardest to calm herself down. She failed, but it's the thought that counts.

   "Y-Yeah..." She whispered, her voice jumping up almost an octave higher than it usually is. She mentally face palmed herself for being so obvious. He buried his face in the crook of her neck, smiling.

   "I'm glad. You deserved a good night's rest." He really wasn't making this any easier for her, but she couldn't help but smile at his thoughtfulness. Tony shifted before sitting up, holding himself up on his hand on either side of her. She looked up at him, trying to focus on his eyes.

   "Sorry about falling asleep with you. I was going to wait until you fell asleep and then lay you down and go back to my bed, but it was just so comfy that I couldn't help it." He smiled sheepishly.

   "N-No, it's okay..." She assured, though her tone didn't sound very assuring. It sounded more shaky and like she was about to pass out, despite her best efforts to cover that up. He somehow smiled even brighter and warmer than before, and he got up out of bed. She turned and sat up, watching him. He walked over to the electricity orb, and put a hand near the button of it. He held it there for a second before electricity sparked on the inside of the orb where his hand was, and the orb lit up. It rose slowly and brightened, giving light to the room. The electric waves must've cause a reaction, because as soon as this happened the crystals on the ceiling also started to glow in their rainbow colors.