Chapter 20

¤Morning; Jan 12, 2009
   The abandoned observatory
   Mt. Alliance¤

   "The Shadow Knights...?" Aphmau whispered to herself.

   "God of... your three of those Seven Deadly sins people, aren't you!" Katelyn said.

   "I thought that was obvious..." Sasha murmured. Zenix laughed.

   "What is your deal with us?!" Aphmau yelled.

   "Wow, you people really are idiots." Zenix smirked as he spoke.

   "The one you call 'The Shadow' has sent us to finish the job Kai failed. We've come to kill you..." Gene said, pointing to Aleena and Katelyn. Aleena hid behind Aaron and Katelyn scowled.

   "...and collect you." Gene finished, pointing to Aphmau and Aaron.

   "I'd rather die than go with you!" Aphmau yelled.

   "Oh~ Feisty. Careful what you wish for, Kitty." Gene said.

   "Kitty?!" Aphmau echoed Gene's new found nick-name for her.

   "Why do you want us? What's so important about us that he won't just kill us?" Aaron asked, clearly getting even more agitated by the second.

   "Okay, I know I said I'd rather die, but don't convince him to kill us!" Aphmau said.

   "Aaron, Aaron, Aaron. You should know that he's been chasing you for a long time. Don't ask questions you know the answers to." Gene said.

   "But we don't know the answer! We don't why the evil man is chasing brother! We just know he is." Aleena said bravely, stepping out from behind Aaron.

   "Brother... Ah, you must be the girl he spoke of. Aaron's so called sister." Sasha said.

   "Come now, princess. I was just starting to warm up to your timid personality." Gene said, smirking. Aleena blushed slightly and hid behind Aaron again.

   "Zenix, don't we seem a little to formal?" Gene said. His armor started wearing and cracking, and it fell off in pieces, revealing a black skull shirt and with a open button-up flannel on top. Zenix's armor did the same thing and fell off, revealing a white shirt with a black and gray stripped jacket over top of it. Aleena peaked her head out from behind Aaron again.

   "Come on, can't we just get to it already?!" Zenix said, impatience illustrated on his face.

   "Yeah, I was interrupted from my meditation, so let's hurry up." A fire lit in Sasha's eyes, and a darkness fell in the area like a black fog around them. It was no longer possible to see down the mountain or to see the observatory. The sun looked almost red.

   "Fair enough... Go for it." Gene backed up into the fog. Zenix's fists lit on fire, causing everyone to flinch. The grass started growing, and eventually, it created vines and plants that seemed to move on their own.

   "Sorry to burst your bubble, but you'll have to be joining Kai." Katelyn said.

   Zenix immediately launched for Aaron, and Sasha casted some sort of magic to the plants, which went for Katelyn and Aphmau. Aleena had seemed to disappear. Aaron blocked Zenix's punch, causing burns on his arms. Katelyn dodged the plants, but Aphmau wasn't so lucky. The vines grabbed her, pulling her up and out of reach.

   "Aphmau!" Aaron yelled. Zenix charged for him again, but Aaron dodged him this time, grabbing him around the waist and throwing into the fog. Sasha cast another spell, murmuring something under her breath. Katelyn move out of the way as the spell struck where she was standing, causing a purple looking gas to appear, almost looking like a fire of gas. It quickly dissipated. Katelyn started climbing the vines toward Aphmau, pulling them apart to free Aphmau.

   "Don't you dare!" Sasha yells, throwing another spell that accumulates into a stream of water, Katelyn hides behind the plants as it shot past her.

   Zenix dived back into the fray from the shadows, grabbing Aaron and forcing him to the ground. Aaron grabbed Zenix's arms, trying to force him to let go, but Zenix somehow overpowered him.

   Katelyn pulled apart the vines just enough so Aphmau could slip down from the plant's grip.

   "That's enough!" Gene's voice rang out through the thin air. Gene stepped out of the fog, holding Aleena close to him. Aleena had tears in her eyes as Gene held a sword to her neck. He had his armor back, and a devilish smirk was plastered on his face.

   "Aleena!" Aaron stepped closer, but was quickly stopped with Gene tightening his grip around Aleena.

   "Let her go!" Aphmau yelled.

   "I don't think so, Kitty. Why don't we just settle down and discuss things, shall we?" Gene said. Aphmau, Aaron, and Katelyn all looked at each other.

   "If you come with us willingly, I let your precious sister go." Gene said, holding the sword threateningly towards her.

   "Fine... you win." Aaron said, falling to his knees and putting his hands up. Aphmau watched him and did the same thing, a look of defeat on both their faces.

   "Good." Gene looked to Katelyn, who stood helpless. Gene pushed Aleena to the ground.

   "Too bad I didn't say anything about her." Gene held out his hand and a bolt of black lightning struck Katelyn, making her fall to the ground.

   "No! Katelyn!" Aphmau yelled. Gene chuckled.

   "Sasha?" He said. A gas formed around Aaron and Aphmau, causing them to pass out.

   "Sister... Brother..." Tears fell down Aleena cheeks.

   "They aren't your precious siblings anymore." Gene said. Zenix and Sasha looked at each other, than at Aleena. A dark aura surrounded Aleena.

   "How... no... you aren't." Gene took a step back as Aleena was shrouded in shadow. She stood up, except she was almost 9 feet tall. She was tall and completely black. Her eyes we bright yellow. Her whole body was long and slim, and she had long black hair.

   "Oh... you are a demon... interesting." Gene smirked, but Sasha and Zenix didn't share his enthusiasm. They backed away slowly as Gene stood his ground. Aleena swung her long, thing arms at Gene, but he just barely dodged everything, causing his armor to fall apart. Aleena took one more swing, slashing at Gene's Shirt.

   "Ugh... you like to play rough, I see..." Gene murmured. He threw a ray of black at her, striking her in the face.

   "Now, now, princess. Let's settle. I haven't killed anyone... yet." Aleena shrieked as he continued striking her with her magic. The darkness around he faded and she shrinked, getting smaller and smaller, until she returned to normal.

   "Uhhhh..." Aleena fell forward. Gene caught her, bringing his lips to her ear.

   "Now, you listen carefully, princess. Now I know that your siblings think you're human. I would hate to think what would happen if they... found out about your demonic side." Aleena's eyes widened.

   "Please no..." She whispered. Gene smirked at the fear in her voice.

   "This works out perfectly... if you don't want you precious brother to know of your secret, you will listen to me. I won't tell him, but you have to promise to... keep in touch with me. If I ask you to do me a favor, you will do it no matter what. But if you disobey... I will tell them about your secret, and something tells me they wouldn't be too happy about it." Gene threatened.

   "You have to leave them alone..." She whispered.

   "Tell you what. If you promise to listen to me from now on as I've said, I'll leave Aaron and Aphmau alone."

   "AND Katelyn!" Aleena added.

   "Yes... and Katelyn. Do we have a deal, Aleena?" Gene grabbed her chin and forced her to look him in the eye. Aleena glanced at Aaron and Aphmau and Katelyn, all of whom were laying unconscious.

   "You... promise you won't tell brother...?" Aleena mumbled with tears in her eyes.

   "Of course, princess. I'll keep your secret, as long as you keep up on your end of the deal. Understand?" Gene gave Aleena the same devilish smirk he had before as he let go of her.

   "Okay... I'll do it..." Aleena murmured, tears still in her eyes.

   "Good girl..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO MUCH CHAPTERS. MANY WOW. Also, Aleena's demon form is basically a realistic enderman with long black hair and yellow eyes. You can look up realistic pictures of "minecraft realistic enderman" and see pictures of what she would look like.

Thanks for reading! ♡ ♡ ♡

Check out Aphmau!
Aphmau

Check out the game that gave me inspiration for this story!
"Life Is Strange"

Writer of this chappy:
NylodnewgPlaZ
Editor:
YAAAYYY I EDITEDEDED