Chapter 3 {REWRITTEN}

If you are confused as to why this is a rewritten version of chapter 3, please read the two A/N's titled "Future Edits Coming Possibly(?)" and "This is happening-- Hold on to your butts."

Now read on, fellow fangirl/fanboy ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   ¤&@"%$?, Jan. 1, 2009;
   The Abandoned Observatory
   Mount Alliance¤

   Aphmau's eyes fluttered open, her ears ringing and head spinning. As her vision cleared and she regained consciousness, she looked around in attempt to decipher where she was. She attempted to rub her eyes, but as she pulled her right hand up, she felt resistance. She looked down and saw her hands tied together with rope. Her eyes wandered farther to see her feet also tied together. She tried to pull her feet apart, but gasped at a sharp pain coming from her ankles where the rope rested.

   Aphmau froze as she saw something clatter to the ground in front of her. She couldn't make out what it was in the dark, but she could guess that it was metal just by the sound. She looked around slowly, and spotted something from above her. She saw two red glows facing her.

   "W-Who's there?" Aphmau called out. The glows disappeared, and Aphmau heard rustling in the darkness in front of her. a few moments later, she saw the red glows in front of her. She tried to move back, but stopped abruptly with the sharp stinging in her feet. The glows moved towards her, revealing a silhouetted human form.

   "S-Stay back!" Aphmau warned weakly. The form rudely ignored her and continued approaching until he stood right in front of her.

   "Wait... he?"

   "You!" Aphmau yelled angrily as she stared up at Aaron.

   "Yes, me." He knelt down in front of her. She pulled her knees closer to her chest, ignoring the pain in her ankles.

   "You... you knocked me out!" Aphmau accused.

   "How do you know who I am? Who are you?" Aaron asked, ignoring Aphmau's outrage.

   "I think the real question is who doesn't know who you are. You're kind of infamous for making everyone think Phoenix Drop is a cursed hell hole." Aphmau said sarcastically. Aaron narrowed his eyes at her, and Aphmau could've sworn she saw a hint of confusion, but it was gone as fast as it came.

   "Don't be sarcastic with me." Aaron ordered.

   "I'm gonna do whatever the heck I want with you!... as soon as I get out of this rope you so rudely tied me in." Aphmau muttered, struggling against her bonds.

   "That is exactly why I tied you in them. Now answer my question."

   "Which one?"

   "Who are you?" Aaron questioned impatiently.

   "I don't have to tell you anything! You kidnapped me! Speaking of which, untie me and let me go now!" Aphmau demanded. Aaron growled lowly, and reached for her ankles. She shrank back slightly, but he just grabbed her legs and forced them toward him. Aphmau winced as he untied her feet, and she gasped as she saw her ankles where the rope was. There were clearly cuts on her ankles. They weren't too deep, but they were deep enough to be bleeding. There was mostly dried blood around the cuts, but there were some spots in the cuts where fresh blood still dripped out.

   "Happy?" He asked sarcastically.

   "What the heck? I'm bleeding?!" Aphmau pulled her feet back as his hands got close to the cuts. He looked up at her with disinterest.