Bath Bomb

-

-

"Hey stranger."

I mentally let out a groan as I passed through the hallway, catching Damon walking out of his bathroom in nothing but a towel.

"Not in the mood, Damon."

"Awwh, why not? Bad day? You know, I'm quite a blast. Maybe I can cheer you up."

"All I need to cheer me up right now is champagne and a warm bath." I sighed, leaning  against his doorframe.

"Those I can help you with." He winked, stepping back and gesturing over to the white porcelain tub in his bathroom.

"I have my own, thank you."

"But mine is so much better."

"Damon-"

"Ava, you've had a rough day. Treat yourself to the best."

"I don't know.."

"What's the worst that could happen?"

"You could join me." I remarked.

"Would that be so bad?" Damon gave me a mischievous smirk.

"Let's just say it would make my already crappy day even crappier."

"Ouch."

"I'll use your tub, Damon, but I want you out."

"Fine. I'll be in the kitchen if you need me."

"Wait, before you go, do you know where Stefan put the bath bombs I bought yesterday?"

"Bath bombs? Those are a thing?"

"Yes, Damon."

"I thought those were just some ridiculous social media trend that the kids made up."

"No, Damon." I rolled my eyes, slipping into the hallway and opening up the closet next to my room. "Ah, here they are."

I began to shift through the bath bombs inside of the paper bag, deciding on a pastel pink one. As I walked back into the bedroom, Damon was shifting through his dresser. He glanced back at me and gave me a questionable look.

"Are you sure you want that one?"

"Yes, I'm sure." I responded, walking into his bathroom and turning on the tub. "Why do you care?"

"You know, you've got a Damon Salvatore bath bomb right here." Damon suddenly showed up behind me, whispering seductively in my ear. "It's a guarantee for a great time in the tub."

"Um, no thanks." I replied, shoving past him towards the sink. "If you're not leaving anytime soon, turn around."

"Oh, come on." Damon protested, as he turned his back to me. "I'm bathwater friendly."

"Sorry, Damon." I commented, stripping myself of my clothes and climbing into the water with the bath bomb. "It's not happening."

"You're no fun, you know that?" He sighed. "You need to learn to live a little, Ava. That's the thrilling part of being a vampire."

"I may be a vampire, but I'm still me. I still go to school, I still live the same life I did before I turned. I'll live once I finish what I started."

"And how long will that take, huh?" Damon asked, quickly spinning around and grinning at me as I squealed, submerging my naked body deeper underneath the bubbles. "How long before you realize that you spent the majority of your immortality living a human life?"

"And what are you suggesting I do instead?" I snapped, feeling rather uncomfortable with the way he was looking at me.

"Try a new bath bomb." He winked. "Who knows, maybe taking risks is what helps you feel alive after all this time."

Feeling a surge of adrenaline rush through me, I suddenly stood up, water pooling from my naked body as I did so. Damon's eyes burned into mine as I grabbed ahold of his wrist and tugged him closer.

"Taking risks, huh?" I whispered, staring him deep in the eyes. "I think I'm up for that challenge. What do you say? Do you think I should use a new bath bomb? Because I sure as hell do."

"I think that's exactly what you need." Damon smirked, moving to unfasten the towel wrapped around his torso.

As it dropped to the floor, my eyes surveyed his gorgeous body, and I was damn well sure he was doing the same to mine. I watched as he stepped into the tub beside me, his hands immediately falling to my waist, tugging me closer. The two of us were breathing heavily, the sexual tension in the room being thick enough to cut with a knife. When I bit down on my bottom lip, Damon leaned in just close enough so that our mouths were only centimeters away from one another.

"I hope you're ready for a great time in the tub. I turn the water into a rainbow unicorn party."

"Shut up and kiss me you weirdo." I laughed as he pulled me in for a passionate kiss.

-

I hope you all enjoyed! Don't forget to follow my Instagram (@ivoryconfessions) to see new promos for all of my books and find out about the next chapters before they're posted! Love you all!
xx lavender baby 💋