Bad Dream?

I'm not afraid to admit that last night I had a very heated dream about Damon

I'm not afraid to admit that last night I had a very heated dream about Damon ... but I woke up before anything got good, so naturally, I'm writing about it. You're welcome. Enjoy! 💕

-

I felt my mouth drop open as Damon pressed my body against the sheets, his mouth doing wonders to my neck. His hands were trailing over every inch of my body, making sure to get a good feel of the most important parts before he finally settled with one on my butt and the other curled around the back of my neck. A small whine escaped my mouth as his lips found the spot underneath my jaw, before trailing back up so that he could continue to place passionate kisses on my lips.

"Oh, Damon." I felt myself whispering as the hand on my butt slipped down my thigh, curling around so that he cupped me through my jeans.

I felt like I was flying on a cloud. He knew what he was doing, and I had never felt so alive. My eyelids fluttered closed as he moved back down my neck, nibbling love bites along my collarbone. The last thing I heard before everything went black was the sound of his hot, heavy breathing in my ear, the noise alone making me wet instantly.

But it was short lived.

I woke up drenched in a cold sweat, my mind immediately flashing to the dream I had just come out of. Much to my chagrin, I found myself being disappointed that it had ended so quickly. Sitting up in my bed, I brushed my blonde hair out of my face and slid out of bed, heading down the stairs. It was still dark out when I reached the kitchen, and from what I could see from the clock on the microwave, it was only three in the morning. Dragging my tired feet towards the refrigerator, I grabbed the pitcher of water and a cup from the pantry and poured myself something to drink. As I turned back to put the pitcher away, I screamed, seeing a person standing in front of the fridge. As I did so, my arm jerked back, ultimately causing the water in the pitcher to splash everywhere.

"Damon!" I huffed, quickly setting it on the counter and reaching to grab a towel to mop up the water. "How dare you scare me like that?!"

"A little jumpy aren't we?" He teased, taking the towel from my hands and finishing up what I had started.

"I was having a hard time sleeping." I admitted. "It didn't help that you snuck up on me."

"Can't sleep?" He asked, tucking the towel inside of the dish washer. "Did you have a bad dream?"

I silently cursed myself for keeping the refrigerator door open, because at this moment, I probably looked like a tomato.

"Yes. A very bad dream."

"Want to talk about it? I've heard talking about our dreams can help us figure out why we had them."

From the light shining on his face, I could see the smirk resident on his lips. He clearly was up to something. And then it clicked. The reason that dream had felt so vivid, the reason it was so surprising to me, the reason it felt so hot, was that it wasn't conjured up by my own brain. It was someone else's brain entirely.

I scowled up at him. "Seriously, Damon? You messed with my head?!"

"I didn't mess with your head, I simply took a visit there." He grinned, sending me a wink. "I must say, it was a very pleasurable visit."

"Ugh, you're despicable." I scoffed, shoving past him to place the water pitcher on the shelf inside of the fridge, closing the door afterwards.

"That's not what you were saying minutes ago. As a matter of fact, I think the only thing you were able to say was my name. It did sound quite lovely on your lips."

Images of the dream flashed through my mind, and I shivered just remembering it. As I looked back at him, he smirked again.

"Get out of my head!" I snapped, heading back towards the stairs.

Damon lurched forward, grabbing my wrist and spinning me around so that I was pinned between him and the fridge. My heart began to race with being this close to him after everything that he had made me see and feel.

"You say you want me out of your head, but do you really mean that?" He brought his face just inches from mine, his hot breath fanning over my lips. "I think that you're just too modest, too innocent to admit what you really want."

"And what do I want?" I challenged.

"You want me to take you upstairs to my room and pin you against my bed, making you feel as alive as you did in that dream. You want me to fuck you so hard that in the morning you won't be able to walk. And, you want this all to happen, right here, right now, until the light of the sun comes through the window in the morning."

I raised an eyebrow, but quickly broke out into a grin as our mouths hovered over one another.

"Well, what are you waiting for?"

-

I hope you all enjoyed! Don't forget to follow my Instagram (@ivoryconfessions) to see new promos for all of my books and find out about the next chapters before they're posted! Love you all!
xx lavender baby 💋