Killian Jones

I stand with my arms crossed and he walks up to me.

"How are you my love?" Asks Neal.

"Fine. I would be better if you weren't here." I say.

"Oh Emma don't say that." He says.

He pushes me against the wall and presses his lips to mine. I try and escape his grasp but he's to strong. I manage to pull my lips away from his for long enough to hiss, "Get off me Cassidy" and he just holds onto me tighter.

"Hey you heard the lady." Says someone behind Neal.

Neal gets pulled away from me and he falls to the ground and hits his head and gets nocked out. I fall to the ground and breath heavily. When I catch my breath I look up at whoever just saved my ass.

I look up and see Mr. Jones. He holds out his hand for me, I hesitate and he raises his eyebrows at me. I sigh and put my hand that is missing a finger in his. He helps me up but keeps a close eye at my hand.

When I notice him staring at me I pull my hand away quickly and put it behind my back.

"My lady." He says smiling at me.

"Hmmm... yep." I say and turn around.

I see Henry standing with Amily and he seems nervous. When he sees me looking at him he runs up to me and hugs me tightly.

"It's okay kid." I say rubbing his back.

I pull away after a while and look around and see all of my lessons parents showing up. I guess they got called about Neal. Regina runs over to me and pulls me into her arms.

"You okay Emma?" She asks.

"Mhhhmm" I mumble and pull away quickly.

"Emma common." She complains.

"Hi moma." Says Lara.

"Hi darling." She says and lifts little Lara up in her arms.

"Emma I'm going to call you tomorrow." She says and smiles sadly at me and then walks away.

All of the kids leave quickly except Amily stays with Henry and they sit at the swings and Mr. Jones stands to the side studying me. I hear sirens and then the police come and collect Neal and take him away. I cross my arms and watch. I walk to my car to put my ukulele away and see and note on my car. I pick it up and read it.

Don't worry Emma I will fight for your love -Neal

I drop the note and walk away from my car. I walk over to Henry and Amily.

"Henry were are walking." I say and clutch onto my ukulele.

"Need a ride Emma?" Asks Mr. Jones.

"Don't call me that." I say and walk away.

Henry runs after me. I walk quickly to our house. When I walk in I run up to my room and colaps on my bed. I was barely able to hold my tears in on our long walk home. I cry for hours and I eventually fall asleep.

My alarm goes off and my head pounds. I get up and see that my makeup is everywhere and my clothes are dirty. I run to the washroom and do my makeup and pull my hair into a braid and then put on some regular blue jeans a black t-shirt and my famous red leather jacket. People sometimes say they don't recognize me with it.

I slip on some black and white Nike shoes and run downstairs. I see a note on the table.

Hey mom Amily's dad Killian Jones picked me up. Hope you have a good day and don't forget you're doctors appointment at twelve thirty. Love you, Henry.