Haley

I wake up and don't see Killian. I get up and walk to the washroom and my whole eye is purple. I put on my makeup and it covers easily, I put on some skinny jeans and a white blouse and some knee high boots. I pull my hair in a ponytail and walk out of the bathroom. I pick up my phone and see a missed call from Lu. I call her back.

Emma: "Hello? Lu?"

Lu: "Hey Emma, I'm so sorry about what happened yesterday, Georgie was telling me that Neal texted her to say all of that so that he could get to you. I'm so sorry, Georgie feels so bad."

Emma: I start walking downstairs and hear Henry, Killian and Amily. "It's okay Lu, really it's okay."

Lu: "No Emma it's not okay, Neal needs to go away. I will help you stop him."

Emma: I sigh "Lu I don't want you getting into this. Have a nice day." I hang up and put my phone in my back pocket.

I sigh and walk down the rest of the stairs. I see Killian sitting with Amily and Henry eating some pancakes. I smile and hear a car out front. I walk over to the door and open the door and see Milah and.... August?

August is chained and Milah is holding tightly onto him.

"Hello Emma. You look good for what happened yesterday." She says and winks at me.

I turn around and make sure nobody's there and close the door quietly behind me.

"Thanks. What the hell do you want Milah?" I say and cross my arms.

"Oh well I want you and Henry to leave so that I can have Killian back or this.... guys heart will not be beating anymore along with all of your Heartland friends to." She says.

"Really? Why do you want him back so much?" I ask.

"Because I want him and I want more baby's with him. Simple." She says.

"Fine." I say.

She let's go of August and he falls to the ground. I run up to him and unlock his hand cuffs. I help him up and then he pulls me into his arms.

"Did she hurt you." I whispered to him.

"No I'm fine." He says quietly.

I hear the door open and see Milah walking in.

"Killian!!" She yells.

I shake my head and pick up a August hand cuffs and walk slowly up behind her and cuff her hand and take the key away from her. Killian walks up and when he sees her his eyes drop. I pull her out the house.

"Keep walk love." I say.

I put her in the passenger seat of her own car and lock her inside without her keys.

"August." I say and walk infront of him and take his hands in mine. I smile.

"Can I ask a favor?" I ask.

"Yes you can Emma." He says and pulls me roughly into his arms. He holds me tightly and I feel tears filling my eyes.

"Have a nice day officer." I say and pull away and hand him the keys.

He gets in the car and winks at me and then drives away with Milah.

"Who is he Swan." Asks Killian.

I walk inside the house and walk upstairs and start packing my boxes.

"Swan what are you doing!?" He says and closes the door behind him.

I sigh "She said that she would kill everyone I care about if I don't leave you and Amily. I know she's working with Neal so until he's locked away me and Henry need to get out of here." I say not turning around to face him.

"Emma, do you really think that he will kill all of those people?" He says turning me around to face him.

"You don't know half of what he has done." I say and pull away from him and pick up my boxes that I have packed.

I walk downstairs and when Henry and Amily see me they freak out.

"Mom what are you doing!" Henry yells.

"Haley." I say and walk out to my car and packing the boxes in. Henry runs out with his things and he looks so afraid. I take his hands in mine.

"Kid, kid, Henry! Look at me. What happened to Haley is not going to happen to anyone. I promise so just calm down and pack everything and we will leave." I say.

Tears fall down my face talking about Haley but I brush them away. Henry goes inside and comes out with his last box. I pack it up and Henry hugs Amily and Killian goodbye and gets into the car. I hug Amily and feel her tears falling on me. When she pulls away she runs inside the house and I hear her crying her eyes out.

"Emma who is Haley?" Asks Killian as he takes my hands in his.

I shake my head the memories blocking out the real world. Tears fall and I feel Killian pull me into his arms.

Haley... Haley... Haley... Haley...

Who do you think Haley is? And what do you think happened to her?