Last chapter😢

I lay in there for what seems like hours throwing up everywhere because of the heat. I soon fall asleep not knowing what day it is and not knowing if I will ever wake up again.

I wake up knowing if I sleep any longer I will die. I pull out my bobypins and start picking the old lock. I open the door and fall out of the car. I see my phone sitting on the grass I pick it up with weak hands and call Killian.

"Please pick up. Please" I whisper.

Killian: "Emma I'm not happy you made Henry lie to me to get me to go to you."

Emma: "Killian" I whisper weakly letting my pain flow into my words hoping he will her it.

Killian: "Emma? Emma what's wrong?"

I hear a blast and then feel a sharp pain in my leg. I scream out in pain and fall to the ground and hit my head on the cement. My phone lies on the ground still on.

"Emma!" Killian calls out in fear.

Everything is in pain. I reach for my leg and look at my hand and it's covered in blood. I stand up and start to hobble out of the alleyway that the car was in.

I sit on the grass next to a side street and pick up my phone. Killian hung up but I insist on calling him again hoping he will find me before I loose all of my blood. I hold on tightly to my leg trying desperately to keep myself alive.

Emma: "Killian..."

Killian: "No Emma, your only doing this to get my attention."

Emma: "At least send Henry and Haley to Kingston road." I say weakly.

"Haley is supposed to be with you."

"Killian! I was just freaking shot don't mess with my head!"

"Mom?"

"Henry did they take Haley." I say finding it harder to breath.

"Yes."

"Henry I need you to get Killian to Kingston Road or it want be just Haley missing." I say weakly.

"Don't worry we are on our way. Hang in the mom."

"Don't worry kid." I say sleepily. I hang up. I try and resist the urge to lay down and close my eyes but I cant, I lay down and close my eyes and the next thing I know Killian is shaking me away.

I hug him tightly.

Years later

Life has been amazing we saved Haley and she and Henry are now going to school together again. Me and Killian got married and had our first child. I love him so much. We had a baby girl named Reena Ray Jones, she is beautiful and strong just like me.

So guys sadly this is the last chapter. I have been looking for a way to end this book because I wasn't proud of it. Please go check out my book "Things don't always turn out good" and I'm making a sequel to "The Accident".