Burned

Henry and Haley are ten today and we are going out to the shops and tonight we are moving to Storybrooke. I can't wait to start over again. We walk out to the shops and I turn my back away from Henry and Haley for one seconde and then I turn back and they are both gone. I scream and me and August search everywhere and then we get a call from Neal.

"Back alleyway" He says and we run to the alleyway.

I see Henry but I don't see Haley, then I see Neal holding a lighter and then he puts it on the small house and after about ten minutes I hear Haley screaming inside. I try and get her out but Neal doesn't let me. After about another ten minutes the whole house is in flames. I fall to the ground and cry for what seems like a long time and then the fire department shows up. They could never find Haley body.

I pull away from his arms and walk quickly to my yellow bug. I get in and drive away quickly and we drive to Heartland. I pull up and see Lu standing with someone I don't recognize. I park the car and get out quickly and Lu hugs me tightly. I brush my tears away and see Henry staring at the girl. It's Georgie. I think Henry has always had a small crush on her and same with Georgie. I pull her into my arms.

The next few days fly by quickly. Me and Henry are moving, we have been shopping for somewhere but we haven't found a perfect home.

We drive from heartland which is were we are staying to Henry's school and we pass by a farm that has a sale sign on it. I pull over and we walk over to it and see the owners packing things up.

"Hello." I say and wave at them.

"Hello may we help you?" The person asks.

"Yes I was wondering if anyone has bought this ranch?" I ask.

"No and we are open to anyone who would like to." They say.

"I would love to look around and maybe discuss some things with you." I say walking over to them Henry walking closely behind.

We spend a few hours there and we walk away with a new home. I drive Henry to school late and then drive to our old house and pack everything up. I have dropped everything at the new house and then I realize the time. Henry's school ended one hour ago.

"Crap!!" I yell.

I drive back to Heartland and see Lu with Georgie out with the horses.

"Hey Lu!" I yell her over. "Has there been a call from Henry's school?"

"No but someone is driving down the road in a familiar car." She says smiling.

I turn around and see Killian's car. I haven't seen him or Amily in one whole week and it's killing me that's why I have been keeping myself so busy. I role my eyes and the pull up next to my car. Henry gets out with Amily and Killian follows closely behind them.

"Mom is something wrong?" Asks Henry and runs into my arms.

I stumble backwards a little. That's when I see a shadow standing next to the house. They step out for me to see them. I gasp. Henry pulls away scared he hurt me.

"Mom?" He asks.

"No Henry I'm fine. Better than fine." I say smiling at him.

They walk closer and I see tears glistening in their eyes.