Teasing

Emma's deam:
I run down a hall and three people are chasing me. I trip and I throw up all of my stomach contents. I look up and see Neal in the middle and my mom on his left and my dad on his right. They all have different torturing items in their hands. They walk up to me and they start to beat me. Blood is everywhere, so much pain...

I wake up screaming. I hear door open and then Kilian runs into the room. I stare at the wall ignoring him. He sits down next to me and pulls me into his arms. I lean my head on his chest. I feal myself drifting to sleep and Killian trys to get up. When he slides out from under me he looks down at me and hold onto his t-shirt and pull him on top of me.

I open my eyes and lean up and kiss him. He hesitates but then kisses me back. The kiss gets heated and I have the urge to pull off his clothes but I don't. I role on top of him and lean my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around me and I hear his snors after a few minutes and I fall sleep quickly after him.

My phone alarm goes off and my head flys up quickly. I groan and I hear someone laugh. I look down and see Killian smiling up at me. I role off him and turn off my alarm. My hair is everywhere and I know my face is covered in makeup. I walk into the bathroom and straightened my hair and fixed my makeup. I walk out and see Killian sitting on the bed looking down at his phone.

I get out my clothes.

Today I'm working at the barn in town so I put on my cowboy boots

Today I'm working at the barn in town so I put on my cowboy boots. I walk out of the bathroom and see Killian all changed making the bed. I pick up my phone off of the side table and lean on the bed frame and watch him clean up the bed. He turns around and smiles when he sees me.

"What's up Swan?" He asks walking over to me.

"Nothing." I say with a smirk.

He walks up to me and and puts his hands on my waist. I put my arms around his neck and he smiles at me. I kiss him teasingly  and the slip out from his arms and run downstairs.

I run into the kitchen and see Henry and Amily sitting at the table and eating. I try and act normal and walk to the fridge and get some water. Killian runs down the stairs.

"Swan!" He yells and runs into the kitchen.

When he sees the kids he rubs behind his ear and walks away. I giggle and Henry just looks at me and smiles.

"Well Amily we better get going." Says Henry and he takes Amily's hand and pulls her out of the house. I hear Amily giggle but then the door closes and I can't hear what Henry says after that.

I sigh and take a sip of my water. Killian sneaks up behind me and puts his hands around me and I drop my glass on the floor and jump back. I turn around and blush when I see him.

"Jumpy huh love?" He says.

"Ya I guess." I says and giggle.

After we clean that up Killian makes us so breakfast. I stand up and put my things in the sink and then walk over to the door. I take out my car keys and open the door but someone from behind me slams it. I squeal.

"I'm driving, I don't have work this weekend." He says and takes my car keys and throws them on the couch and takes my hand in his and walks me to his car.

"Do you even know where I'm going?" I ask with a big smirk on my face.

"No but you will tell me." He says and opens the door for me.

"What if I dont?" I say teasingly.

"Then I will kiss it out of you." He says as he gets in the driver's side of the car.

"Wow, if you kiss me my mouth is being used so I won't be able to speak." I say and buckle myself in.

"Wow, your logical Swan." He says smiling at me.

"Thanks." I say smiling shyly up at him.

Do any of you watch Heartland? It's okay if you don't you will still be able to understand this story and it will mostly have CaptainSwan. Can't wait for Sunday. I'm so nervous but so excited to see where the story will take us after.💔