This slut

I look around and see some pictures of Killian with someone also but I don't know who he is.

"Hey Miss. Swan." Says Amily as she pulls Henry away from us.

"Well Swan would you like to take a seat." Asks Killian.

"Sure" I say and smile.

"So Swan, Amily told me you have a long past, would you care to tell me, love?" He asks sitting down across from me.

"Really I just meet you! You expect me to tell you all about myself before I know about you?" I say and role my eyes.

"Sorry that must be just as rude as you rolling you're eyes at me." He says sarcastically and then chuckles.

I smile but I don't laugh.

"Okay you seem to be stubborn. About me... hmm.. what should I tell you?" He says to himself.

"Go ahead I'm waiting Jones." I say and cross my arms.

"Well you seem to be opening up a little." He says and smiles sweetly at me.

"Why not... haven't been nice to someone other than Henry in years." I say and smile sarcastically.

"Okay Swan let's go. I was born with a older brother, his name is Liam. My parents died in a car accident when I was thirteen and Liam was sixteen. I had to move with my aunt here in Cali." He says with a frown but keeps on going. "Liam stayed back with my cousin so he could stay in the same school. I have lived here ever scince and I had a girlfriend and she got pregnant and we had Amily and I was only eighteen. So she took Amily and she lived with her parents until I was twenty and then I took her for the weekend and the lady took her during the weeks. By this point we weren't together anymore and we weren't really friends. So it's been like that for a long time and know she won custody over Amily so know she actually comming over to pick Amily up tomorrow morning." He says I see tears glistening in his eyes but they disappear just as fast as they appeared.

He smirks at me.

"Your turn Swan." He says putting his hands on mine.

I let him keep his hands on mine.

"Okay, I have never even told Henry all of the story. Can I trust you Jones?" I ask him.

He raises his eyebrows. "Is it that much of a secret?" He asks me with a big smile.

I frown "Ya, yes it it." I say and take my hands out from under his and cross my arms.

"Sorry Swan I didn't know." He says looking down at his hands.

"It's fine" I say "here it goes. My parents abandoned me when I was a newborn baby. I grew up in a foster system nobody keeping me for long, nobody wanted me. When I was thirteen I got depression that I still have to this day, that why I'm always quiet. Then I meet Neal, the guy you almost killed in the park infront of alot of kids." I smile. "We dated for a long time and then at seventeen I got pregnant and he beat me until I told him the name and gender. I almost lost Henry but I didnt. I became a mother at seventeen with no one there to help. I raised Henry myself with a little help from Regina Mills. Neal went to prison but by that point I had anxiety for a few months and it went crazy to the point were I almost killed myself because of the pain it was causing me. Then I got medication for it, he only reason I'm alive is because I don't want Henry to go into the foster care system. I got a job as a magazine article writer and editor. Our life was crazy and I was losing money to taxes and Regina couldn't help me because she got married and had a little girl named Lara so I started music lessons, I teach kids guitar and ukulele." I say and sigh when I'm finished.