First level

"Waaah! Hot Belgian waffles!" Jimin screamed once the familiar annoying sound hit his ears. He was disappointed when he saw that he was still on his bed, hair messy and that annoying alarm clock still ringing.

He pushed the button to stop the noise. "I was about to enter Belgian waffle land! Stupid alarm clock!"

Jimin lazily walked down the stairway and into the kitchen to look for some food. Dreaming about waffles makes you really hungry. He saw mom and dad eating vegetables for breakfast. He stared at them with a disgusted face. "Eww, who eats vegetables in the morning? What happened to the pancakes, cereal and eggs and bacon?! You killed them!"

His mom laughed at what Jimin said and motioned the boy to sit down. "You see Chim, eating healthy is what makes me and your father look young! Unlike you though, you better start eating."

Jimin rolled his eyes. "I don't care, do we have waffles around? I'm craving for one like right now."

"There's one on top of the cupboard." His dad winked sipping his coffee. Jimin glared at his old man. "Why do you always put the foods that I love on top of the cupboard? Can't you just like put it in the fridge or something?"

"Well that's because you can't reach the top cupboard. You know eating fruits and vegetables will help you get taller too sweetie." His mom grinned and took a bite from her broccoli. Jimin grunted and banged his head on the table.

"It's too late for me mom, too late."

Mom giggled. "You may be right about that!"

"So what am I supposed to eat? This long greeny thing?" The young lad asked sarcastically and grabbed the vegetable that he doesn't know the name of.

"That's celery dear."

"Whatever!" He yelled frustratedly. "I'm gonna go take a shower and I'm gonna buy real food! Real food!"

"Whatever you say sweetie!"

***

"I'm back! With real food!" Jimin kicked the door open while shouting. He looked around for his parents but they were nowhere to be found. He smiled, "Coast is clear!"

The boy went to the kitchen and grabbed all of his sweets from the cupboard using a stool. He hurriedly ran away from the room but a familiar voice stopped him from his tracks. Jimin sighed and slowly turned his head wearing a fake smile.

"Namjoon hyung! Wassup?"

"Tell me I'm not seeing what I'm seeing on your hands." A tall blonde guy in a suit appeared while crossing his arms. Jimin chuckled nervously as he tried to hide the sweets from the older boy.

"Uhh haha c-chocolates! Sweets- you know those stuffs!"

"My eyes never deceived me once in my life." Namjoon lifted his eye brow and took a step forward, stretching his right arm and quickly snatched the sweets that were hidden on Jimin's back.

"What the- hyung!" The young boy pouted and the tall male only smirked when all of Jimin's sweets fell down to the floor and a certain glass jar was in his hands.

Kim Namjoon was their family manager. He was still young, 22 to be exact, but the Parks found his potential and his wisdom so they hired him. And ever since then, Jimin treated him as a real brother.

 And ever since then, Jimin treated him as a real brother