Eighteenth level

Yoongi pulled Jimin into his lap as he closed the gap between them. Jimin who was surprised at the sudden act, squirmed and tried pushing Yoongi away.

'What the hell is this guy doing?!' Jimin screamed inside his head.

However, Yoongi didn't waste his chance and tightened his grip on the younger's waist and his other arm. Jimin twisted and turned, trying everything he can to get out which only resulted the scenario to worsen. He heard Yoongi let out a groan as he felt something hard below him.

His eyes widened. 'No no no! Please don't tell me-!'

Yoongi continued to kiss Jimin. He was waiting for the latter to kiss back. His heart ached when he didn't, but this this didn't stop him from kissing the younger. He swiped his tongue on Jimin's lower lip, waiting for him to kiss back. Slowly, Yoongi felt that he wasn't kissing alone. He smirked.

"Y-yoongi..." The younger managed to say. Yoongi started to thrust upward causing the latter to moan at the feeling. However, Jimin was enjoying in some way and unconsciously grinding slowly to Yoongi's hard member.

Yoongi kissed Jimin's neck, casually biting his flesh. Grazing his tongue sloppily on every corner of his neck. He then felt soft tugs on his hair. This turned Yoongi even more. He slipped his hand inside Jimin's shirt, feeling his abs. He was excited when he heard the other's moan. As much as he wanted to fuck the beautiful cute and sexy creature on his lap, he couldn't when he heard a cough behind them.

The two stopped what they were doing and turned to the person cautiously. 'Shit', Yoongi cursed mentally.

Jimin was also in the same state. He quickly got up from the older's lap. "N-Namjoon hyung!"

"What were you two doing?" The said guy snapped and glared at the two.

"Uh... Making out?" Yoongi bluntly. Jimin slapped his chest hardly causing the older to hiss in pain.

"No! We weren't making out or whatever." Jimin shook his head and waved his hands in front of his face.

"Oh yeah? Then what were you doing then? Auditioning to be in the next fifty shades of grey?"

"Actually, that's a great idea. We should be in a movie like that." Yoongi smirked teasingly (although he meant it half-heartedly) while earning another slap from Jimin.

Jimin grunted, "Okay fine. We were kissing but that doesn't mean we're gay right? We're just practicing if ever we have a kissing scene again."

Namjoon cocked an eyebrow before scoffing. "Jimin, after all this time? You still deny it."

"Deny what?"

"You're gay, Jimin."

Yoongi snickered, looking at Jimin. The younger glared at the two male. "I am not!"

"Yeah you're not gay— You're very gay."

"Ahahaha! Burn!" Yoongi laughed clapping his hands, not being able to hold his laughter any longer. Jimin glared cutely at Yoongi. He quickly shut his mouth. "Sorry."

"I am not gay! And I will never be gay!" The youngest pouted, crossing his arms. "Ugh disgusting!– Oops that came out wrong than I intended..."

"I'm very much offended." Namjoon frowns, glaring at Jimin. Yoongi nodded his head, agreeing to the person beside him.

"Yeah, me too."

"Hyung, you're gay?"

"Shush! I'm not actually gay gay, I'm bisexual." He proudly stated with a large smirk on his lips. "How can you forget that you are pretty much the reason why I am bi? You know I used to be straight but then I started to like you princess."