Nineth level

"I know it! I really know it!" Yoongi shouted in frustration when he arrived in his room. He jumped, arms spread at his bed with a loud groan. "I knew those three wanna-be's like my Jiminie!"

"I have to act quick before those three will make a move! There's no way I will let my pride get in the way, I have to confess to Jimin!" He says with full desperation. He sat up straight and decided to consult his one reliable friend- google.

He grabbed his laptop (that was given by a fan) and surfed the net. He typed rapidly, "How to confess— in a cool way."

He clicked a website and read it's context. "Click the video." Yoongi didn't waste anytime and clicked the video. A man in his mid-twenties showed up and started to speak.

"If you want to confess in a cool way, perfect for a cool guy, you must do what I will suggest100% legit."

"Oh okay then, shoot me!" Yoongi replied excitedly.

"Okay first, get your ass up. Two, breathe in and out. Third, man up and say what's on your heart! Don't let your dumb pride or fear get to you. Don't ask shitty questions like 'What if he'll reject me?' Or 'What if he already like someone else?'. Don't let any chance slip because as far as I know, a real man will do anything to for love! So what you still doing here, still watching this crap?! Go and confess now!"

Yoongi nodded his head and took his phone. Getting up from bed before dialing Jimin's number. 'Be brave Yoongi, it's now or never!'

He put his phone to his ear and breathed in and out heavily before the ringing stopped. 'Hello?'

"Listen, I'm gonna say this once so please listen carefully. You see when I first saw you, I immediately fell in love. At first I thought that it wasn't but I realize I really do love you. You're probably wanting to reject me right now but for you to know, I'm saying this quickly because when I stop, I know I'll just hear your rejection. I'm so scared right now because it's my first time confessing to someone so I hope I won't get a no for an answer." Yoongi rapidly says without no halt, closing his eyes feeling the moment.

The other line was silent and he bit his lips nervously. "S-so...?"

"I-I never thought of you being gay Yoongi-ssi. It's really sweet and all but I like somebody else... are you sure you got the right number?"

Yoongi rolls his eyes and sat at his fluffy bed. "Oh shut it Hong! I know it's you! I just called to ask how was my confession."

"It was cringe worthy, I give you that. But seriously, I really like someone else—"

"Eww! What the hell Hong? That confession wasn't for you! It was for Jimin! I'm not even gay!" Yoongi grumbles. "So how was my confession? Was it good? Will she say yes? Am I ready?"

"I'm relieved that it wasn't for me!" The said guy sighed in relief. "She might— if you lessen the pressure and the words. Honestly, you can just say you like her stat, don't make up too much words like you're writing a novel!"

"You're nagging is the 'too much' here. I should've known better than to ask for your opinion. Anyway, thanks for nothing bro. Bye~"

"Yah wait! You can't just confess! Once the media finds out you like her you'll be done for—"

"Bye!"

Yoongi smiled evilly as he pushed the red button. But his smirk turned into a nervous frown suddenly. "I'll confess to Jimin tomorrow, the sooner I will, the sooner I'll make Jimin mine."