Twelfth level

"Okay Jimin and Yoongi please stand by! We're shooting scene 16 in five minutes!" Someone shouted once again.

It's been two weeks since they started shooting, one week and five days since Yoongi was avoiding Jimin. It was hard for him knowing that they work on the same company and on the same movie. Everytime they have a scene together, he couldn't stop his heart.

Five minutes ran fast like a second. He could see Jimin walking to the set. As far as he knows, scene 16 is where he finds Jimin singing on the school's playground. It was very cliché and Yoongi wants to laugh but when they started shooting, he was sweating in nervous.

"Nunkkochi tteoreojyeoyo
Tto chogeumsshik meorepjyeoyo
Bogoshipda
Bogoshipda
eolmana kidaryeoya
Tto myeot bameul deo saewoya
Nal boge doelkka
Manage doelkka~"

Jimin was smiling as he swung the swing while he was singing. Yoongi smiled, hiding on the slide. He watched at how Jimin was enjoying himself, until he loses balance and almost fell backwards. Yoongi knew it was his cue to move and save him from falling.

He dashes out, grabbing Jimin's waist and the other was on his neck. The other male's hands rested on the latter's chest. Jimin knew that this will happen but he felt nervous because of how close their faces were. Yoongi glared at the guy. "Do I always have to save your butt all the time? First, at the rooftop when we first met, then on the street and now here? Wow, you must be the queen of clumsiness."

Jimin forced himself to roll his eyes. "Then you must be the king of bad luck. I only trip myself when you're near or around me. Why are you even here? Are you stalking me?!"

"In your dreams princess. I was just taking a nap under that tree," Yoongi smirked and let go of Jimin, letting him sit on the swing properly. "Look missy, I don't really care if you are the Vice President on student council or the most popular girl in this school. But don't you ever talk to me like that."

Unconsciously, Yoongi went behind Jimin and started to push him back and forth softly. "Huh, why? Do I huwt your feewings?" Jimin teasingly replied, talking like a baby but inside he was actually nervous because his hyung was changing the script again.

"Whatever. But the next time you fall, I won't save you anymore. I'll even laugh at you for audience impact." The older male sarcastically said stopping himself from pushing the latter. "Then, I'll get going now. See you around princess."

"Uh Suga!" Jimin quickly stood up before he could leave.

The other male turned around. "Yes?"

"T-thanks for saving me again."

"How many times do I have to say this?" Yoongi chuckled lowly. "No worries."

"Cut!" The director yelled. "Nice work!"

Jimin walked away from the set and sat down. He was shocked when he felt a cold thing on his left cheek. "What the– Yoongi hyung?"

The said male didn't say anything and handed the cold drink to Jimin. Jimin gave him a confused look but took it anyway. "Thanks hyung..."

"You seem exhausted. Don't work yourself too much." Is the only thing that the older uttered before walking away. Jimin smiled. 'I can't believe he just talked to me!'

***

They were yet again in the middle of shooting. This time, it was a party of Taegeuk. Many people were invited because of his popularity and Holly was one of them.