Seventeenth level

Taegeuk, J-hope and V along with Suga was waiting outside for Holly. It was the day that the four of them were waiting for. Each one of them was holding different kinds of flowers. So obviously, it was prom night.

Jimin walked out from his classroom talking to another girl when he saw the four males waiting outside. "You go to the office first Jaehee." The girl nods as she left.

Jimin crossed his arms and glared at the boys, "What now?"

"I uhm- Holly, we would like to ask you who would you go out with for prom?" J-hope asked nervously, scratching his head.

"I mean it's obviously me, right Holly?" Jungkook cockily smirked as he handed Jimin his flowers.

Taehyung scoffed, "Shut up Taegeuk! We all know she's picking me!"

Jimin rolled his eyes and sighed. "Okay guys, stop. You do know I'm the Vice President of student council so we're obviously organizing the whole event. I don't have time to dance and party!"

"I'm not giving up on you Princess," Yoongi muttered slowly.

"Well neither do we!" The three shouted in unison.

"Alright, since all of you are so desperate, and I only need to pick one. I'm giving you all a deal, I'm gonna say this once so listen carefully."

All of them nodded their heads. "I have a very special place in school. Later this night, if you know where it is and meet me there, then you're my date, If not then you better think of a back up plan or should I say, a back up date." Jimin playfully winked at the four boys and left them with confused looks.

"Cut!" The director shouted. "Great! Let's immediately go to the last last scene!"

***

Jimin uncomfortable walked around the school's hall while wearing and pink frailly dress paired with his pink timberland boots. He acted as if he was nervous which he was genuinely was. He doesn't know why.

He cautiously opened the door and was surprised to see someone, looking away from his direction. Another of his monologues was heard. 'I already have this one person in mind. Ever since, but I didn't want to let down the others. I hope he's that guy waiting for me there.'

"Hey..." Jimin said softly.

The guy turned around with a smirk on his face. "I knew you'd come here princess."

The latter smiled when he saw the person he was expecting. "Suga!"

"Are you that happy to see me princess?"

Jimin looked down with a blush. "Uhm... I-I-"

"What's the matter princess? The royal cat caught your tongue?" Yoongi chuckled.

"U-uh... I-I think-"

"Say your highness, I'm kinda lost. I'm looking for my date tonight, have you seen her?"

Another monologue, 'It's just like the first time I met him... on this very same place,'

"Well, I reckon your looking at her right now." Jimin smiled and admired how hot Yoongi looked in a black suit with a pink tie. 'Holy shit! Did I just think that Yoongi looks hot?!'

Yoongi walked closer to Jimin and shoved a pink flower on the other's ear. Jimin smiled, "Would you accompany this princess as well? I was looking for my prince."