Sixth level

"Waaah! Oppa help me!"

Yoongi felt a slightly heavy force on his lap. He was alarmed when Jimin jumped on Yoongi, his face was so scared. He averted his gaze to the thing that was scaring Jimin and his heart melted when he saw a black and white poodle dog that was barking at them.

"Jimin, calm down! It's just a dog! And a cute one." The older chuckled.

"I don't like dogs! Get it away from me!" Yoongi blushed when Jimin clung into his arm tighter. He pet the dog's hair with his free hand.

"Hello there, what's your name?"

The dog barked at Yoongi that made Jimin yelp again. "I said to get it away not to talk to it!"

Yoongi chuckled and continued to pet the poodle until he felt his collar. "Rex? Well hello there Rex! I'm Yoongi and this scaredy cat here is Jimin!"

"Oppa! You're mean!"

"I think I know why this dog fancy you so much,"

"Oh yeah? Mind telling me before I kick that thing away?" Jimin sarcastically replied, gripping into Yoongi's arm.

"Because you look like a cat and look, Rex likes you!" Yoongi said. "Just give Rex a chance!"

"No! Get him away!" Jimin shouted and pointed his finger to the dog. However, the dog licks his finger that made Jimin shriek louder. "Wah! He licked my hand!"

"Calm down Jimin!"

Just then, the screaming girl and the laughing boy was interrupted when a young lad spoke. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! Rex must've bothered your date!"

"Yeah he did! Get him away please!" Jimin cried and dug his face behind Yoongi's shoulder.

"I-I'm sorry, she's really afraid of dogs." Yoongi chuckled not missing the part where Jimin said that the dog bothered their date.

"I'm sorry too! Your girlfriend is really pretty, Rex really likes pretty girls." The young boy said.

"I see, well your dog has an eye for beauty then." Yoongi uttered and stole a glance at the female on his lap.

"Rex does, well see you around hyung, noona!" The boy waved goodbye and so did Yoongi. However, when the boy left with his dog, Jimin stayed on his position.

"Uh... Jimin?"

"Is the dog gone?"

"Yeah, for like a minute now." Yoongi said a little uncomfortable because of Jimin.

"Oh really? I guess it's fine then," Jimin sighed and got out of Yoongi's lap which made the older felt empty.

"I-I'm sorry for earlier oppa... I just don't really go well with dogs." The younger one explained as he fixed his wig because it was somehow tilted a bit.

"You know I have a dog, she's also a poodle!" Yoongi chuckled.

"Ahh that's why you're so expert with them." Jimin bobbed his head and sat at his original seat.

"Yeah, her name is Holly. Min Holly." The younger's eyes went wide as he recognized the name.

Jimin was about to ask why her name was like that when Yoongi scratched the back of his neck. "I uh- kinda named it after you. Hope you don't mind..."

"Really? Not at all! I would like to meet her someday then."

The older male eyed the other one with an are-you-serious look. Jimin nodded. "I-I hate dogs but I guess I could learn to like just one right?"