Fourth level

The silence around the two lads was awkward adding the fact that Jimin was actually nervous for some reason. He looked down and flushed when he realized that he was still wearing the girl clothes. He lowered his head to hide his red face as he played with his blonde wig.

"Jimin..." Jimin jumped from his seat when Yoongi spoke. His heart is beating fast as he heard him say his name.

"Y-yes?" The younger stuttered and played with the hem of his pink sweater. Good thing his voice was on the high pitch side so he didn't have to change his voice.

"I-I know it's been so long but do you still remember me?" Yoongi asked, letting out a worried yet scared look. Jimin furrowed his brows at the question.

"Why would I forget you hyun- I mean oppa?" Curse you mom and dad. This better be worth it!

"U-uh nothing! I just thought that you were still little then so maybe you have forgotten me..."

This made Jimin giggle. His hyung looked really nervous, not to mention his face was already burning red. It was really cute looking at Jimin's perspective. If I want this to work out, I've got to act more girly. And saying oppa to another boy is creeping me out!

"No! How can I forget you oppa?" Jimin tried to hide how awkward he said oppa by laughing lowly. "You gave me Suga doll, right?"

Which was true. Jimin nearly forgot how he got that doll and now everything is clear to him. He decided to keep that doll and well he's basically sleeping with it since he was a kid. Like every night, he cuddles with Suga doll. He just felt that it was so warm and it calms him every time.

"You still have that doll?" The older's face lightened up and smiled a bit knowing that the boy he likes still have the thing that he gave. Jimin only nodded his head quietly.

Yes, Min Yoongi likes Park Jimin. It's weird but when Yoongi saw Jimin twelve years ago, he already knew he has a crush on her. And when the movie was already done, he thought being an actor will let him see Jimin again but sadly he never found her.

So his career continued on hoping that one day he will see the person he liked. Some part of him wanted to forget her and kept telling himself that it was just dumb puppy love. But he was wrong, he dated girls that he was paired up with but he still couldn't forget Jimin. That's when he realized he loved her.

Yoongi decided to take a break from acting and look for his dream girl. Then a few weeks later, he received a call that he will be making a sequel for the movie that he did when he was a kid. The movie where he first met Jimin. So he felt excited and said yes immediately.

And now, he was admiring the pretty girl who was laughing from the other side of the table. "Oppa?" The other one spoke waking Yoongi up from his trance.

"Y-yes Jiminie?" He stammered and mentally slapping himself from his stupidity.

"I was asking if you were okay, you were spacing out earlier." Jimin said. Yoongi nodded his head rapidly, "Oh my god, I'm sorry! I was thinking about something."

He watched the other male nod his head. Come on Yoongi! This is what you've been waiting for! He cleared his throat. "So uh, I was thinking, do you want to have coffee with me sometime...?"

Jimin gave him a strange look that made Yoongi nervous. 'Oh my gosh! I finally had the chance and I already screwed up on my first try?!' He quickly cleared his throat and chuckled nervously. "O-or not! I mean if you want to we could hang out. Only if you want to!"