Chaeyoung - the songwriter

After two years had passed after their graduation, many of the housemates left the guesthouse. They now have their own careers. Let's start with Chaeng, okay.. after she had graduated, she was offered to join a big entertainment company called Y.Music Entertainment Company. She's now a famous songwriter and she goes by the name Son Chaeyoung or just Chaeyoung. Well.. she's still with Mina, MiChaeng - the inseparable couple other than JeongMo (Jeongyeon X Momo).

Mina, on the other hand, is now a famous ballerina and also a part timer teaching ballet at M Dance Academy, a small dance academy owned by Momo. Momo is now a dance instructor at her own academy. While Jeongyeon is now working as a DJ at K-Radio Broadcasting Station. It has been her dream to be a DJ, although her dad didn't agree with her according to Jeongyeon.

The four of them still hang out with each other and often meet at J.Cafe owned by Park Jihyo, sadly, Jihyo didn't pass the final round of the previous audition despite of her great talent in singing, so she started to start her business (J.Cafe) with the help of her parents but deep inside her heart, she still wanted to be a singer, one day she wish to debut as a singer.

----

Chaeyoung POV
Now I live at my own studio apartment or should I say a studio room? it is the place for me to make songs, eat and sleep. Of course, I still have to go the studio in the company. My studio room consists of large living room with my working area, a bedroom, a kitchen and a toilet. I live by my own. Although Mina and I don't live together, she always come here, she knows my door passcode anyway. Besides, she said that she would like to keep the feeling of spark and the chemistry in love between us by living separately. I can't agree more to that. Previously, I begged her to move in with me but she insisted to live with her cousin instead, Momo. They shared the rent of the apartment not too far from Momo's dance academy. Well, we still live in the same neighbourhood though. Same goes to Jeongyeon, she still likes to stay at one person dorm room.

-----

(At Chaeyoung's Studio Room)

No One POV
It was almost noon, at the couch, there was Mina, she fell asleep as rested her head on Chaeyoung's right shoulder while Chaeyoung was reading a book. Even after few years, they had been together, that girl has never failed to make Chaeyoung's heart fluttered all the time. Both of them are still deeply in love with each other..

"Hm..?" said Mina in a low voice, who just woke up from a short nap

"You woke up?" Chaeyoung stroked Mina's hair gently

"I slept like this?" said Mina while trying to open her eyes

"Yeah. I'm almost done reading the whole book"

"Why you didn't wake me up?"

"You were in a deep sleep and how could I wake you up Mina-ya.."

Mina got up to sit next to Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung stretched her arms and body right away after seeing a chance to stretch her body

"Mina-ya, I love you yesterday, I love you still, I always have and always will.." Chaeyoung brushed her thumb on Mina's lower lip as she looked at Mina's sleepy face

"You want me to kiss you, right?" Mina stared at Chaeyoung, their eyes locked

"You read my mind" Chaeyoung smiled