Coffee shop

"WTF we just did??" Jeongyeon was screaming as she woke up and her screaming woke the girl up. Jeongyeon was surprised to see Nayeon was sleeping next to her. Jeongyeon then grabbed her clothes that were scattered on the floor. She tried so hard to recall what had happened. She didn't know she was drunk and Nayeon brought her to her house. Nayeon then explained what had happened.

"What??! Did I throw myself at you?" Jeongyeon asked in disbelief.

****FLASHBACK****

That night, Jeongyeon was drunk that Nayeon had to bring her to her house. When they finally arrived at the house, Nayeon threw Jeongyeon's body softly on the bed trying not to wake Jeongyeon up but Jeongyeon slightly opened her eyes, still unconscious..that time she thought that she saw Momo which then she kissed Nayeon roughly..

Nayeon POV
Jeongyeon kissed me, it felt like fireworks wine off in my tummy, she always made me fall in love with her all I've again. I could feel the warmth of her breath against me and it sends chills up my spine. I seduced her more and we finally made love. That was the best night ever for me that I wished that time will stop so I could spend my time longer with Jeongyeon.

****END OF FLASHBACK****

No One POV
"You'll find it hard to believe but that's right" Nayeon explained, covering her naked body with a blanket

"GOSH. Ominous premonitions are never wrong. YOU SHOULD'VE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE LAST NIGHT" replied Jeongyeon angrily

"How could I? Jeongyeon-ah...can't you just be with me?" Nayeon pleaded

"I hope you won't cross any lines. Last night was just a mistake. I repeat, A MISTAKE" Jeongyeon felt like she was making things more complicated. She felt guilty to Momo.

"Had I known my heart would be tattered into pieces like this, I would've stayed by your side. I'm sorry Jeongyeon-ah" Nayeon then tried to stop Jeongyeon from going out the house but she failed. Jeongyeon didn't even look at her as she went out.

"Arghh! so I did something I shouldn't have done!! I must have lost my mind. I've never felt so wronged in my entire life!" Jeongyeon said to herself. 'Arghh Yoo Jeongyeon!' she gently slapped her face as she went out from Nayeon's house. She ruffled her hair, blew air from her mouth and kept on blaming the alcohol. Well, alcohol is everyone's enemy.

-----

(At J.Cafe)

"How are you Dahyun-ah?" Tzuyu asked. She was alone that time. She planned to eat breakfast there before headed to the office

"I'm fine. yahh Tzuyu-ya...you hardly ask personal questions so I'm a bit baffled right now but it still feels good it feels like you're taking an interest in me" Dahyun responded with a big smile on her face

"Then that's good.." Tzuyu returned the smile to Dahyun. Tzuyu was worried that they would become awkward because Dahyun had just confessed to her the other night.

'So many thoughts in my head right now oh my god, she has this effect on me I can't describe' Dahyun talked to herself as she watches Tzuyu.

----

*Two weeks had passed*

(At Chaeyoung's Studio Room)