Jealousy Part 2

"Jackson ssi, since you like me would you do me a favor?" asked Mina.

"Yeahh..what is it? do you want me to kiss you?" Jackson responded, 'God! this pervert guy!' Mina screamed in her head

"Hell no. Well umm..can you drive me to my friend's cafe?" requested Mina all of the sudden. Mina wanted to make Chaeyoung jealous so she asked Jackson to do her a favor. Well undoubtedly Jackson agreed to it right away.

(At J.Cafe, in front of the cafe)

Mina explained to Jackson that she wanted to make Chaeyoung jealous. Mina already saw Chaeyoung was in the cafe at that time and Jackson was looking at Chaeyoung too as he was still speaking with Mina.

"Fuck! you like a girl?" said Jackson in the car with a disgust expression as he didn't expect Mina to like a girl.

"Yeah why? you're looking down on me now? go ahead. Luckily we finished our photoshoot already" Mina gave him the annoyed look, for her Jackson is really intimidating.

Chaeyoung, on the other hand saw them in the car. 'Why am I jealous? No..someone please tell me this is just a dream and someone please wake me up from this. Whoa stop there I should really stop doing this. She isn't going to ditch me for some kind of man for a date' she said to herself. Well, from Chaeyoung's point of view, she saw Mina was smiling, blushing and even giggling. But in fact, it was totally the opposite. If only Chaeyoung knew the real story, she would be over the moon, like seriously. Chaeyoung never like Mina with a guy especially since the few years ago incident, with the swimmer guy, Kim Jaehyun (you guys still remember Kim Jaehyun right? haha!)

"Don't curse me in your head, I can hear you" Mina was extremely annoyed. 'Just why did I agree to have photo shoot with him?' she asked herself

"And yeah, thanks for the ride!" Mina added as she went out from Jackson's car and Jackson just rolled his eyes then left. He didn't expect that Mina likes a girl and kinda rude to him towards the end. Chaeyoung who saw everything went to Mina. Mina could feel her heart raced faster. She could guess already what Chaeyoung going to say to her.

"What's the matter with you?!" Chaeyoung grabbed Mina's hand as Jackson's car left. Mina just rolled her eyes and gave Chaeyoung the-what-look but not talking. Deep inside her heart, Mina was actually happy that what she did, caught Chaeyoung's attention. Push and pull couple. Hahaha.

"Just because I ignored you, you're doing this to me?" Chaeyoung was yelling to Mina outside the cafe.

"It's not like you care either!!" finally Mina exploded with her frustration that she has been keeping.

"You always busy with your work, work and work. You don't even have time to spend with me!" Mina let out a sigh. People in the cafe was looking at them, Jihyo and Dahyun tried to assure everyone, it was just a small fight. Jihyo and Dahyun shook their head as they watched Mina and Chaeyoung. 'Why are they like that, jinjja'

"You know I've to write songs! it's important to me okay! you never know how it feels until it happens to you" explained Chaeyoung, still yelling

"But still, you shouldn't have ignored me!!!" Mina then burst into tears

"Why are you doing this to me too? making me jealous?!" Chaeyoung said angrily and tightened her grip on Mina